Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

AceMarvel hinted at trying something to that effect, but you can read for yourself:






Be careful. Talking about your last mission before retirement always raises all sorts of death flags :absojustice:
No I've been saying it for a long time that if I ever get lynched as town I would quit playing and I keep saying almost every game the next time I will just let it happen. This game has been so miserable since I have been accused because of factors I couldn't help. I really don't care.
 
Anyway, since you read a decent amount, what do you think of my reads? I don't see you've posted your reads yet, or maybe I missed them, so I'll take a link if you already have them for D3 :catpole:
They're whatever really. I have a general flowing system.

1.) Flower (confirmed 3rd party)

4.) Ali -

3.) Jinri -

8.) Yoho/Reloaded

7.) Michelle -

6.) Yoshi/Jan

10.) AceMarvel-

5.) XLaw -

12.) Ratchet -

9.) The Orca -

14.) Charlie -

16.) KWEH -

17.) Alyssa -

19.) Zemmi -
 
No I've been saying it for a long time that if I ever get lynched as town I would quit playing and I keep saying almost every game the next time I will just let it happen. This game has been so miserable since I have been accused because of factors I couldn't help. I really don't care.
That's understandable! I did read earlier posts of frustration not just from you but from others. It's sad to see the game filled with so much toxicity and negativity. No point in playing if it's not enjoyable really. I know I've not played this game well and will get a talking to by a few players for my activity and reads, but I try not to let that get me down and try my best anyway. It's the least I can do for the host and the rest of you.

At least for me, I've not put you in my possible lynch group for anything other that votes.

They're whatever really. I have a general flowing system.

1.) Flower (confirmed 3rd party)

4.) Ali -

3.) Jinri -

8.) Yoho/Reloaded

7.) Michelle -

6.) Yoshi/Jan

10.) AceMarvel-

5.) XLaw -

12.) Ratchet -

9.) The Orca -

14.) Charlie -

16.) KWEH -

17.) Alyssa -

19.) Zemmi -
I'm third from the top. This is clearly a list ranging from "I don't want to lynch to I want to lynch," right? :catblush:
 
That's understandable! I did read earlier posts of frustration not just from you but from others. It's sad to see the game filled with so much toxicity and negativity. No point in playing if it's not enjoyable really. I know I've not played this game well and will get a talking to by a few players for my activity and reads, but I try not to let that get me down and try my best anyway. It's the least I can do for the host and the rest of you.

At least for me, I've not put you in my possible lynch group for anything other that votes.


I'm third from the top. This is clearly a list ranging from "I don't want to lynch to I want to lynch," right? :catblush:
Trying isn't a typical problem of mine but this game it's a real struggle.

I haven't much updated them since way earlier today, but I don't feel like they have really changed much. Unless I've very wrong about some players I feel like I know well.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I don't know to be honest. I'm struggling to find 4 scum which tells me there is something seriously wrong with the mechanical understanding of the game. Kinda want to lynch Zemmi but I don't really have any confidence in it. Am sort of torn between her and Reborn (Ali). After that I think we have scun between Charlie and Ace. Just with the protect claims it's not great but the neighbour part feels scum sided potentially. Going to say Ace there. Maybe Yoho and Jan? Orca I don't really see after the Melkor thing.

Vote: Zemmi Think I'm here for now. Could go either way between her and Reborn though
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I expected you to come at me harder than this. Don't tell me you've become a softie since we last played? :catpole:
I don't think I've ever seen you make a post like that as scum before. I was never really that confident on you anyway, amd I'm not feeling very good about the mechanical clears and the directions that the thread has followed anyway. So seeing you out the same sentiments into words resonated, I guess.
 
I don't know to be honest. I'm struggling to find 4 scum which tells me there is something seriously wrong with the mechanical understanding of the game. Kinda want to lynch Zemmi but I don't really have any confidence in it. Am sort of torn between her and Reborn (Ali). After that I think we have scun between Charlie and Ace. Just with the protect claims it's not great but the neighbour part feels scum sided potentially. Going to say Ace there. Maybe Yoho and Jan? Orca I don't really see after the Melkor thing.

Vote: Zemmi Think I'm here for now. Could go either way between her and Reborn though
Like I said I won't argue or hold it against any of y'all who vote.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
my poe for any non discorders:

melkor
jinri
ace
michelle
yoho
zemmi
Like he has to have some scum here, more than one. Maybe all scum. Let's listen to the townie that was night killed and lynch in here. I don't want to lynxh Jinri and not really sure on Michelle but she's not entirely off the table I guess. The rest I'm fine with sending off.
 
Trying isn't a typical problem of mine but this game it's a real struggle.

I haven't much updated them since way earlier today, but I don't feel like they have really changed much. Unless I've very wrong about some players I feel like I know well.
I don't know to be honest. I'm struggling to find 4 scum which tells me there is something seriously wrong with the mechanical understanding of the game. Kinda want to lynch Zemmi but I don't really have any confidence in it. Am sort of torn between her and Reborn (Ali). After that I think we have scun between Charlie and Ace. Just with the protect claims it's not great but the neighbour part feels scum sided potentially. Going to say Ace there. Maybe Yoho and Jan? Orca I don't really see after the Melkor thing.

Vote: Zemmi Think I'm here for now. Could go either way between her and Reborn though
Yeah, it's tough game at least for me. I think Ace mentioned that everyone has seemed townie at some point, but three days in and all of these abilities that town has, there don't seem to be any solid leads for anyone other than me. It's actually kind of weird.

Like I said, it's already weird that the game just kind of stalled on D3, but maybe it's because not everyone is online yet. There's still over 12 hours, so I'm willing to wait and see. Town works best when there's 30 minutes left in the day from what I've seen. Just like me irl
:ihaha:
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Yeah, it's tough game at least for me. I think Ace mentioned that everyone has seemed townie at some point, but three days in and all of these abilities that town has, there don't seem to be any solid leads for anyone other than me. It's actually kind of weird.

Like I said, it's already weird that the game just kind of stalled on D3, but maybe it's because not everyone is online yet. There's still over 12 hours, so I'm willing to wait and see. Town works best when there's 30 minutes left in the day from what I've seen. Just like me irl
:ihaha:
I wouldn't even say you were a solid lead. Only real issue with you is the mech, which I mean I guess you could be fooling me here, but I can only play on what I think.

My gut is telling me to maybe look at Ace for the lynch today. Need to think on it
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Yeah, it's tough game at least for me. I think Ace mentioned that everyone has seemed townie at some point, but three days in and all of these abilities that town has, there don't seem to be any solid leads for anyone other than me. It's actually kind of weird.

Like I said, it's already weird that the game just kind of stalled on D3, but maybe it's because not everyone is online yet. There's still over 12 hours, so I'm willing to wait and see. Town works best when there's 30 minutes left in the day from what I've seen. Just like me irl
:ihaha:
I wouldn't even say you were a solid lead. Only real issue with you is the mech, which I mean I guess you could be fooling me here, but I can only play on what I think.

My gut is telling me to maybe look at Ace for the lynch today. Need to think on it
 
Top