Hi Guys, I'm still a believer in "Shanks = Hakiman", please excuse me while I go invest my life savings into Theranos and FTX, apply for a position at Blockbuster video, and start saving for my computer programming degree.
I would say 3. Without a doubt stronger than number 4, all we need is him to clash with another coc haki user and a sky split should happen. I am sure some will argue he is at 2 lol but idk i don't see that yet.
Cap actually. Never denied his existence. Infaft we embraced him. Even told sanji fans how gaban isn't that much of a aparallel to sanji the way rayleigh is to zoro or Rodger is to luffy.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.