I didn’t say it’s more accurate, I said it reinforces what we already see in the black and white manga. And it also reinforces that Loei animation was just completely clueless in this area lol.
To be clear, if the digitally colored manga had also gotten this wrong, I would be out here stating that none of these sources were reading the black and white manga correctly. But the digitally colored manga, the OP Wall, and the databooks all interpreted the black blade shown in the manga.
Yep it’s basically just victory lapping at this point lol. And also the hype given to other fruitless Admirals benefits GB as well since all that hype establishes what the Admirals are capable of.
To be clear, if the digitally colored manga had also gotten this wrong, I would be out here stating that none of these sources were reading the black and white manga correctly. But the digitally colored manga, the OP Wall, and the databooks all interpreted the black blade shown in the manga.
Yep it’s basically just victory lapping at this point lol. And also the hype given to other fruitless Admirals benefits GB as well since all that hype establishes what the Admirals are capable of.
