Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

What difficulty will Zoro v. SSJ2 Sommers be?


  • Total voters
    158
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral fans are noobs, they are desperate for relevancy since their favs have been getting humiliated. Before they could get support of some sword bros against the Yonkos. But now with their pathetic showing even those sword bros cant help them so they turn on Zoro and Mihawk slander.
I wouldn't say Admiral were humiliated since its not their dedicated chapter yet
But yea, they are desperate
I understand that tho cuz its too NIKA and M3 oriented
The thing is its funny that they switches up to Loki
Now they act Mihawk is Top Tier after years of slander:suresure:
 
Sorry but you should have stated beforehand that you're excluding Gram because I clearly included Gram in Omen Sommers' fighting capacity.
I can't read your mind.



Fair point but the HK gimmick is for Oda to show how often they're being damaged. That's the same reason why the Gorosei often took damage since their regeneration makes up for it.
Killingham and Sommers received an Omen boost which made them possible to be more challenging opponents to the Wings than the previous ones.



Chinjao included both Emperors and Admirals in his conqueror speech...
You're just using the same kind of argument like all "Mihawk has CoC" doubters when this dude didn't even show a single sign of CoC beforehand, now he even explained Zoro how important CoC is.

Don't be surprised when Aramaki will just casually use some CoC outburst the next time he's fighting someone more challenging. This includes all Admirals.
I think most people distinguish Sommers as Base Sommers, Omen Sommers and SSJ2 Sommers (with Gram) so thats what I was using.

I understand the regen merchant being used as damage takers but when it comes to fighting capability for example CQC we saw King pushing Zoro back even though King also had the regen merchant type thing. Lucci was clashing but he wasnt getting overwhelmed like Sommers here got.

Bro, I get the Chinjao part but give me one panel of any Admiral showing basic CoC or ACoC. For Mihawk we have him teaching Zoro about CoC, his student who wants to surpass him has ACoC, his rival Yonko Shanks has ACoC so Mihawk being above them without having some unknown ability or DF etc should also have ACoC as a minimum.

We saw Akainu in MF show a lot of stuff but no CoC showing but we can say that neither Boa, nor Doflamingo, nor Garp or Sengoku or WB or Shanks or Mihawk did. In Wano GB had the opportunity to show off CoC against Shanks but he did not. In Beehive Aokiji had the opportunity against Garp but he did not, in Egghead Kizaru had the opportunity against Luffy but he did not (instead we got the Gorosei/Warcury). We dont have so much showing for Mihawk or Dragon.
 
After reading through the chapter with some decent translations to go along with it I actually like it more than I did initially

Zoro isn’t struggling as much as I’d like in what should be an arc defining fight but Oda letting us into Zoro’s head while he grapples with what it means to wield conqueror’s haki is great

I only have one semi major complaint

I’m a little confused with Oda’s pacing choice this chapter. Throughout the entire chapter Oda does nothing but shove in our faces that Sommers isn’t even close to Zoro’s level (pre mastery of his conqueror’s)

The chapter ends with Zoro intentionally wielding conqueror’s for (probably) the first time, right? Why not have the chapter end with Zoro defeating him?

There shouldn’t be much of a fight past this point. It just feels weird with Zoro putting his bandana on as well, which usually takes place in the middle or latter half of an ongoing confrontation

Idk maybe it’s cause this chapter has a really low page count so Oda didn’t have enough room to fit it in
 
The smart thing for "Sanji fans" to do would be UPSELL the difficulty of Zoro's achievement. If you're counting on Sanji going from Zoro's state at the beginning of 1010 to where he is right now in the space of about three chapters, you're probably setting yourself up for something really bad
 
I wouldn't say Admiral were humiliated since its not their dedicated chapter yet
But yea, they are desperate
I understand that tho cuz its too NIKA and M3 oriented
The thing is its funny that they switches up to Loki
Now they act Mihawk is Top Tier after years of slander:suresure:
They had their chance man
Akainu in MF
Aokiji in Beehive
Kizaru in Egghead
Since they learned how important haki is they want ACoC too and the black blade. Even though they used to ridicule this. Look at how they ridicule Kaido and his statement about haki. They cope so bad that they take words of a teeange Kaido (him wanting a DF after watching WB) over the words of the more experienced 59 year Kaido.
 
So next chapter ends with zoro finishing Sommers and Sanji finishing killingham. Then chapter after that is Loki giving it his all and Luffy somehow recovers again because he has been taking the most L's against Imu. Then Imu whom probably isnt KO'd or defeated returns to Mariejois because he has sustained a lot of damage and his time was running out in the form he was in the lower world with.
 
After reading through the chapter with some decent translations to go along with it I actually like it more than I did initially

Zoro isn’t struggling as much as I’d like in what should be an arc defining fight but Oda letting us into Zoro’s head while he grapples with what it means to wield conqueror’s haki is great

I only have one semi major complaint

I’m a little confused with Oda’s pacing choice this chapter. Throughout the entire chapter Oda does nothing but shove in our faces that Sommers isn’t even close to Zoro’s level (pre mastery of his conqueror’s)

The chapter ends with Zoro intentionally wielding conqueror’s for (probably) the first time, right? Why not have the chapter end with Zoro defeating him?
Because he want to play with the chapters numbers:
194: Zoro had a flashback with Koshiro about cutting steel
1194 : Zoro had a flashback about CoC

195: Zoro defeated Mr.1 by cutting steel for the first time
1195 : Zoro will defeat Sommers by using AdvCoC willingly.

This fetish is the reason why some chapters are just fillers
 
The smart thing for "Sanji fans" to do would be UPSELL the difficulty of Zoro's achievement. If you're counting on Sanji going from Zoro's state at the beginning of 1010 to where he is right now in the space of about three chapters, you're probably setting yourself up for something really bad
Not really

All they have to do is use the same argument that they always used to prove Sanji was gonna get CoC despite all the doubt: plot

You need mastery over ACoC to beat a Holy Knight and Sanji has to beat a Holy Knight

I think it’ll partially be nonsense (which is why he should’ve unlocked it much earlier) but I can almost guarantee that Sanji’s control over it will be good enough pretty quickly, despite the lack of training
 
Then chapter after Imu leaves, Luffy apologizing to Gaban, Broggy and Dorry asking Loki to be their captain. I am still scared of Loki's brother getting death flags for some reason.
 
Last edited:
So next chapter ends with zoro finishing Sommers and Sanji finishing killingham. Then chapter after that is Loki giving it his all and Luffy somehow recovers again because he has been taking the most L's against Imu. Then Imu whom probably isnt KO'd or defeated returns to Mariejois because he has sustained a lot of damage and his time was running out in the form he was in the lower world with.
If Zoro spends X pages finishing off Sommers that means you think Sanji will awaken CoC and beat Killingham in 3/4 of 1 chapter

That’s like the opposite of Oda’s pacing style

And it would also be lame. Why would you want his fight to not even last a chapter?

He should struggle much more than Zoro
 
Some here may disagree, from the looks of it Zoros next major opponents will be.
Shamrock, who might be too prideful to use omen power up
Shiryuu(Still think BB crew clashes with Shanks crew and Shiryuu somehow kills Mihawk)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top