Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

well if we assume michelle is a wolf then what do we make of her choices for the night chat, charlie, ratchet and ali?

ali's slot refilled xlaw's cop ability
ratchet is greenchecked which we accept rn
... is charlie the wolf or would w!michelle pick all town to yap during the night?
 
I understand you had perfect reads for the flipped, but now you are wrong.
Kweh trying to shut down any speculation when I said clearly I want people to think at the clears to see if anything is wrong doesn't look good to me
 
I understand you had perfect reads for the flipped, but now you are wrong.
Kweh trying to shut down any speculation when I said clearly I want people to think at the clears to see if anything is wrong doesn't look good to me
Well I know for a fact there's nothing remotely bastard about my role so why would I invite you to mess with peoples heads and tell them there might be bastard stuff afoot?

Like I said, evidence or get outta here
 
Can anyone here point to any part of their role and say that it's too misleading of a thing to do or have in a game advertised as specifically non-bastard? Anything even approaching "everyone visiting you is told you're town when you're actually not"?

Also regarding "Fuji had MC as scum before". Look at the flips in this game so far, good guys are town, bad guys are scum, no exceptions to be found yet. Give me actual evidence of the stuff you're venturing Michelle.
 
Can anyone here point to any part of their role and say that it's too misleading of a thing to do or have in a game advertised as specifically non-bastard? Anything even approaching "everyone visiting you is told you're town when you're actually not"?

Also regarding "Fuji had MC as scum before". Look at the flips in this game so far, good guys are town, bad guys are scum, no exceptions to be found yet. Give me actual evidence of the stuff you're venturing Michelle.
Your play makes me doubt you.
You started to become more convinced now when town is weakened but your voice was silent for days.
I want your Poe with explanations.
 
day 1?

i wr you bc i dont like your reads, your reasons for them, your posts. i have nothing to tr you for

also why is charlie collabing the entire game with anyone but conf town lol. just cements my wr there
It's playstyle, cannot be helped . My reads are based on what I consider is towny or scummy.
I don't remember, did you discussed my reads at the time?
I know my reads come as odd because my thinking process is hard to be explained, they are often at vibe level and usually right, like I was right Ekko was town and I received heat for this, but also I was wrong about Naomi who could have a townier reaction but chose to make the game hard.
Another mistake could be choosing Charles as night talker, I could only chose 3 people at the time and i can't play continuously so I didn't put myself there.
Charles was often contrarian with Ratchet so I guess that means a different check and I think I bet the game on Ratchet being town socially and mechanically.

Regarding Charles I agree with you, I already explained what happened
 
Top