Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Why am I "wolfy"? Do you realise how frustrating it is to just be dismissed because you've decided you don't actually want to play? I've given all of my reasoning. I've invited everyone to add their thoughts to the game I haven't tried to railroad anyone at any point. I've given as much consideration to various worlds as I could and if I may be frank, I think I've been extremely obvious town over the last few days. But even if you think otherwise, you gotta give me something to defend with, and not just dismiss me and try to pretend like I've got any real sway here.
yeah i know i should case you etc but i just don't have the wim in this gamestate

anyway rn i want to kill the same person youre voting so if we somehow survive today (lol) youre all good
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
yeah i know i should case you etc but i just don't have the wim in this gamestate

anyway rn i want to kill the same person youre voting so if we somehow survive today (lol) youre all good
I think my wider point is the fact that I'm still trying to have some WIM despite every urge of mine being to ragequit the game and come back post game should make it easy enough to find me town. But it is what it is.
 
I think my wider point is the fact that I'm still trying to have some WIM despite every urge of mine being to ragequit the game and come back post game should make it easy enough to find me town. But it is what it is.
you are towny today yes

i was gonna catch up w/ the game but never got to d3 where you started slaying apparently and then i fell off again so if youre town then it's 100% on me for not finding you ofc. i did miss a lot
 
I can't find anywhere in the rules that vote are locked. And I think Reloaded fits in almost any wolf team, but Im going to wait before voting just in case they are locked.

I didn't like the yolo vote ace okay bye. In the case that we are both town we have to find each other. there is no room for error today. :(
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
you are towny today yes

i was gonna catch up w/ the game but never got to d3 where you started slaying apparently and then i fell off again so if youre town then it's 100% on me for not finding you ofc. i did miss a lot
Well, and to be fair to you I don't really include you in this because I believe you've at least made an earnest attempt, I feel like so many town players have basically mailed the game in and made no effort to really engage with it. I should be able to sot back here and go "bing, bing, bing" on who the rest of the scum are, but I can't. I'm disappointed to be honest because I think we as a community could have given a better account of ourselves than what we have done, even in spite of the site falling over every few minutes.

Nobody ever listens so I'm not going to go over individuals but it's pretty tiresome to play with.
 
Im being ignored :/

With Flower being indie

5 players
Kweh
Orca
Ratchet
Reborn
Reloaded

Kweh/Orca/Ratchet
Kweh/Orca/Reborn
Kweh/Orca/Reloaded
Kweh/Ratchet/Reborn
Kweh/Ratchet/Reloaded
Kweh/Reborn/Reloaded
Orca/Ratchet/Reborn
Orca/Ratchet/Reloaded
Orca/Reborn/Reloaded
Ratchet/Reborn/Reloaded

I think Reborn and Ratchet are always town. tbh if they are wolves gg.

So my most likely team is: Kweh/Orca/Reloaded

But Kweh has town points for flavor and Orca is uncountered watcher. Ahhhh.
Reloaded had the town slip and basically that's it, that I remember.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Im being ignored :/

With Flower being indie

5 players
Kweh
Orca
Ratchet
Reborn
Reloaded

Kweh/Orca/Ratchet
Kweh/Orca/Reborn
Kweh/Orca/Reloaded
Kweh/Ratchet/Reborn
Kweh/Ratchet/Reloaded
Kweh/Reborn/Reloaded
Orca/Ratchet/Reborn
Orca/Ratchet/Reloaded
Orca/Reborn/Reloaded
Ratchet/Reborn/Reloaded

I think Reborn and Ratchet are always town. tbh if they are wolves gg.

So my most likely team is: Kweh/Orca/Reloaded

But Kweh has town points for flavor and Orca is uncountered watcher. Ahhhh.
Reloaded had the town slip and basically that's it, that I remember.
Why did you mention self pres earlier after Reloaded did?
 
I feel like I've been the only player even trying to play (maybe not entirely fair, reborn has given it a good go too after subbing in), I genuinely don't know how you can look at my last few days and not find me town.

FTR as we're in LyLo, my claim is Town Backup. I've had your role since you died Day 1. Night 1 I used the kill invest on Jinri, no kill. Night 2 I used it on Ali, no kill. Night 3 I used the amp/make someone unblockable on Xlaw (which is why I had no concern about him claiming results) and Night 4 I did the same. Night 3 I used the self protect too.

And yes I also have the treestump part of the role but it doesn't seem like it's going to matter. I assume scum already know my role anyway which is why I'm not dead. Anything else you need?
The last part of my role which I hadn't claimed is almost the same as a backup, but a lot less universal. I had to pick one player at the start of the game and if they died, I'd be able to use their roles for one cycle. My choice was you. Y u no die
 
Why did you mention self pres earlier after Reloaded did?
Because if this becomes a duel, I don't have any other options. Reloaded voting me made it a duel. I want to wait for the others to see all options, but if between them and me, not voting him means I gave up and mafia wins.

I know I flip town, i don't know if Reloaded flips town, so from my POV in a duel the only good outcome town has is reloaded flipping mafia.
 
Top