I never thought I’d be this guy. However, One Piece is getting so boring. It’s beyond clear that Zoro is stronger than Sommers. Zoro completely counters Sommers.
How do you get rid of trees, vines, roots, or any of that shit? You cut it. Sommers is pretty much grass and Zoro is a lawn mower.
We had this ridiculous one off panel of Sommers overwhelming Zoro when he was using Dragon Damnation just for us to actually see the fight and Sommers couldn’t do a thing against him. Sommers saying his vines are as hard as steel while steel hasn’t been a factor for the Strawhats in years.
The only issue was Sommers regeneration which Oda made the weakness to ACoC which Zoro already used in Wano. I understand he needs to learn to control it but at least make the opponent dangerous and the fight interesting. Also if ACoC is this dangerous to Sommers, why was he so easily able to block the attack earlier? I get it’s not a stab but he can’t even defend himself, he didn’t do shit but get chopped up. If he doesn’t do something next chapter I’m going to be so disappointed. I love seeing Zoro show out but at least make it a fight.
How do you get rid of trees, vines, roots, or any of that shit? You cut it. Sommers is pretty much grass and Zoro is a lawn mower.
We had this ridiculous one off panel of Sommers overwhelming Zoro when he was using Dragon Damnation just for us to actually see the fight and Sommers couldn’t do a thing against him. Sommers saying his vines are as hard as steel while steel hasn’t been a factor for the Strawhats in years.
The only issue was Sommers regeneration which Oda made the weakness to ACoC which Zoro already used in Wano. I understand he needs to learn to control it but at least make the opponent dangerous and the fight interesting. Also if ACoC is this dangerous to Sommers, why was he so easily able to block the attack earlier? I get it’s not a stab but he can’t even defend himself, he didn’t do shit but get chopped up. If he doesn’t do something next chapter I’m going to be so disappointed. I love seeing Zoro show out but at least make it a fight.