Entei Tuesday at 8:36 AM #2 Tuesday at 8:36 AM #2 Will never forgive Studio Pierrot for Tokyo ghoul.
BoaHancocksHusband Yesterday at 3:39 AM #4 Yesterday at 3:39 AM #4 Entei said: Will never forgive Studio Pierrot for Tokyo ghoul. Click to expand... I will never stop glazing Studio Pierrot for Naruto
Entei said: Will never forgive Studio Pierrot for Tokyo ghoul. Click to expand... I will never stop glazing Studio Pierrot for Naruto
NikaInParis Yesterday at 5:03 AM #5 Yesterday at 5:03 AM #5 From Pierrot I've only seen Naruto. And from Toei only One Piece and Dragonball. Both are mediocre - some high highs and some low lows
From Pierrot I've only seen Naruto. And from Toei only One Piece and Dragonball. Both are mediocre - some high highs and some low lows
Rej Holy Simp Yesterday at 7:33 AM #6 Yesterday at 7:33 AM #6 Animationwise? Toei it's not even a question.