All genders, species, races, sexualities welcome, if you are a tree you are more than welcome to post here.
If you have energy like the Chicago Bears, this is the place for you
There is no rule I've seen (I didn't look) saying you can't make an NFL fanclub, SO, YEAHHHHHHHHH, WILDIN', LIKE BEARS, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If you want to do martial arts with a live bear, like this thread, and spank yourself as hard as you can
RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR, YOUR A BEARS' FAN NOW, MATEY
Do you want Caleb Williams to cook you a nice steamy pot of chicken noodle soup?
Damn right you do, join up for more BIG BEAR ENERGY
If you have energy like the Chicago Bears, this is the place for you
There is no rule I've seen (I didn't look) saying you can't make an NFL fanclub, SO, YEAHHHHHHHHH, WILDIN', LIKE BEARS, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If you want to do martial arts with a live bear, like this thread, and spank yourself as hard as you can
RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR, YOUR A BEARS' FAN NOW, MATEY
Do you want Caleb Williams to cook you a nice steamy pot of chicken noodle soup?
Damn right you do, join up for more BIG BEAR ENERGY