Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt


Soul Collection has been activated

@havanaclub / Gaunter O' Dimm has won and ended the game

''His smile fair as spring, as towards him he draws you
His tongue sharp and silvery, as he implores you
Your wishes he grants, as he swears to adore you
Gold, silver, jewels - he lay riches before you
Dues need be repaid, and he will come for you
All to reclaim, no smile to console you
He'll snare you in bonds, eyes glowin' afire
To gore and torment you until the stars expire.''​



Thanks for playing guys, I really really appreciate it!

:sweat:

1- @Ali v2 replaced by @Reborn
2- @Naomi
3- @The Orca
4- @Polar Bear
5- @Charlie
6- @Flower
7- @Xlaw
8- @Yoho replaced by @Mr. Reloaded
9- @bittersweet
10- @bradland Replaced by @Zemmi
11- @Lord Melkor
12- @KWEH
13- @Alyssa the Lamb
14- @freckles
15- @Ratchet
16- @AceMarvel
17- @Michelle
18- @Yoshi replaced by @Jan
19- @jinri
20- @EkkoLoJinx
when you warn them from the indie and now the world is destroyed and everyone's soul is trapped in the shadow realm

 
Don't you dare approach Zolo the Kind.
Needle Knight Kekko, Naomi, Charlie, and our allies...
Will never allow this.

'Tis just as the woman said it would be.
Indies of Worstgen, Indies of OLF...
You too deserve to face the reckoning.

Zolo the Kind...
Will help us forget.

Pro-town Indies.
I seem to have made a poor judgement.
About you. Or perhaps, all McMuffiners.

I can't fathom your convictions.
After knowing Kindly Zolo,
what remains to pledge to your indie win cons?

I am sorry.
For speaking to you as mafia players.
When we stood before the signup thread.

By way of apology,
I will reveal the marrow of my sword.
Its needles, that will stitch you all into death.

I offer this fight...
To Zolo the Kind, and Ultra...

Kind Zolo...
In townhood, shall you rise...

O Zolo...
Please...
Redeem...
Our town...

Kindly Zolo...
Make the town...
A competent place...
 
Top