Johnny B. Decent Sep 6, 2026 #102 Sep 6, 2026 #102 I'll have to make a note of that as I'm sure I'll probably be assigned that day to work.
John Akainu Sep 20, 2026 #103 Sep 20, 2026 #103 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2101298198434255102
John Akainu Yesterday at 7:18 PM #104 Yesterday at 7:18 PM #104 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104981205733237240 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104976652090716272 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104975159451168862
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104981205733237240 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104976652090716272 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104975159451168862
NAMELESS Yesterday at 8:45 PM #105 Yesterday at 8:45 PM #105 Warchief Sanji D Goat said: GTA V is a masterpiece of a game and I wish Rockstar just end the franchise there but who knows, it might be as good or even better. Click to expand... San Andreas was more fun imo
Warchief Sanji D Goat said: GTA V is a masterpiece of a game and I wish Rockstar just end the franchise there but who knows, it might be as good or even better. Click to expand... San Andreas was more fun imo
Juanpiz Yesterday at 8:52 PM #106 Yesterday at 8:52 PM #106 John Akainu said: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104981205733237240 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104976652090716272 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104975159451168862 Click to expand... Zoos?can you pet Animals there?Most important Point Last edited: Yesterday at 9:01 PM
John Akainu said: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104981205733237240 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104976652090716272 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/2104975159451168862 Click to expand... Zoos?can you pet Animals there?Most important Point
John Akainu Yesterday at 9:01 PM #107 Yesterday at 9:01 PM #107 Juanpiz said: Zoos?can you pet Animals there? Click to expand... they'll probably add RDR2's feature of studying animals
Juanpiz said: Zoos?can you pet Animals there? Click to expand... they'll probably add RDR2's feature of studying animals
Juanpiz Yesterday at 9:05 PM #108 Yesterday at 9:05 PM #108 John Akainu said: they'll probably add RDR2's feature of studying animals Click to expand... „Ah yes This is a Lion“
John Akainu said: they'll probably add RDR2's feature of studying animals Click to expand... „Ah yes This is a Lion“