Speculations We’re about to get a lore dump about Germa

#1
Sanji needs to awaken CoC.

Nobody in his past is a confirmed conqueror. However we can guess that Sanji is very likely the descendant of a conqueror, as Germa once conquered the North Blue.

I think we are likely going to get some sort of flashback of Judge explaining the legend of the man who conquered the North Blue. Not necessarily a big drawn out flashback or anything. However there is always the possibility Oda could show us some of this if it ties into the plot with Imu/holy knights.

In any case I think Sanji’s CoC awakening will be tied back to his legendary ancestor who conquered the North Blue.
 
#4
Sanji needs to awaken CoC.

Nobody in his past is a confirmed conqueror. However we can guess that Sanji is very likely the descendant of a conqueror, as Germa once conquered the North Blue.

I think we are likely going to get some sort of flashback of Judge explaining the legend of the man who conquered the North Blue. Not necessarily a big drawn out flashback or anything. However there is always the possibility Oda could show us some of this if it ties into the plot with Imu/holy knights.

In any case I think Sanji’s CoC awakening will be tied back to his legendary ancestor who conquered the North Blue.
Nah. Sanji turns into Sora
 

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
#5
Sanji needs to awaken CoC.

Nobody in his past is a confirmed conqueror. However we can guess that Sanji is very likely the descendant of a conqueror, as Germa once conquered the North Blue.

I think we are likely going to get some sort of flashback of Judge explaining the legend of the man who conquered the North Blue. Not necessarily a big drawn out flashback or anything. However there is always the possibility Oda could show us some of this if it ties into the plot with Imu/holy knights.

In any case I think Sanji’s CoC awakening will be tied back to his legendary ancestor who conquered the North Blue.
nah lanji will get a mythical magical pet seagull that grants him CoC. similar to my boy Ragnir but not as cool and cute. then turns into Sora, Warrior of the Sea.
 
#6
Sanji just needs to accept himself as Vinsmoke/Germa Scion, and that his bloodline doesn't define who he is, but by his own conviction and spear of grit which Zeff mentions in Baratie arc.

I do expect Germa origin flashback with Sora Warrior of the Sea and Zeff flashback though.
 
Top