Spoiler Record of Ragnarok (RoR)/Shuumatsu no Valkyrie

What is the best fight in the series?


  • Total voters
    4

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 π•Ώπ–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 π•Ίπ–“π–‘π–ž 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π•Άπ–Žπ–“π–Œ
β€Ž
I do think Odin is losing round 12, but this manga really cooked with Odin’s character. All of the Norse characters in this manga are peak.
Haven't read 125 yet, but I am currently on the Odin winning train. We have to see these Primordial Gods in action, and Odin has to be the catalyst of it. RoR won't end with the 13th round, I reckon after that everyone is gonna gang up on the Primordial Gods, and we'll likely see other chars like Wukong, etc from the spin off as well.
 

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Haven't read 125 yet, but I am currently on the Odin winning train. We have to see these Primordial Gods in action, and Odin has to be the catalyst of it. RoR won't end with the 13th round, I reckon after that everyone is gonna gang up on the Primordial Gods, and we'll likely see other chars like Wukong, etc from the spin off as well.
I imagine Odin loses, and he tries to start Ragnarok anyway. A lot of this fight seems to be heading toward a Kintoki W imo. Though I won’t complain if Odin wins. Lol

A big reason I think round 13 ain’t happening is that Susano completely ruined Anubis’s hype, and Nostradamus is already getting hype in spite of it not being his time to fight yet. Seems to me like we won’t get a round 13, and after round 12 we just get ragnarok itself.
 

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 π•Ώπ–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 π•Ίπ–“π–‘π–ž 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π•Άπ–Žπ–“π–Œ
β€Ž
I imagine Odin loses, and he tries to start Ragnarok anyway. A lot of this fight seems to be heading toward a Kintoki W imo. Though I won’t complain if Odin wins. Lol

A big reason I think round 13 ain’t happening is that Susano completely ruined Anubis’s hype, and Nostradamus is already getting hype in spite of it not being his time to fight yet. Seems to me like we won’t get a round 13, and after round 12 we just get ragnarok itself.
Could be, but damn I'd hate if never got a proper focus on Rasputin ngl.



From what I saw the fight should end next month or so, so we'll have a better picture then.
 
Top