What do you prefer?

  • Shounen/Action - I am a little shounen boi.

  • Isekai - I am a slop connoisseur.

  • Romance - I love to dig into trash cans.

  • Psychological/Horror - I like to shit my pants yo.

  • Drama - I am a pussyboi/pussygirl.

  • Sports - Monke likes banana.

  • Iyashikei - I am not okay, I need help.

  • Comedy - I am a red-nosed clown.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

The Scorpion!πŸ¦‚
β€Ž
Slime Season 4 was so much better than Season 3, I truly enjoyed Slime this year.:optimistic:

Also when it comes to That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, there are only two more major arcs left.

So the series for the anime and manga is almost over.
Slime season 3 wasn't even bad. It's more of a world building and set-up season for what's about to come next. Tourists and larpers expecting crazy fights in S3 disappointed themselves but they will get feeds soon in the upcoming seasons.

Can't wait for Eastern Empire arc.:steef:
 
Top