Clowns are back in town :blobdj:

Lava jato? lol
Tell me you know nothing about Brazilian politics.
I'll ask a far-right winger next time.

why are you comparing Maduro and Cuba to champagne Brazilian Leftists like Lula who the CIA doesn't even see within a centimetre?
Moderate left to center newspaper investigated that years and years ago.
https://www.lemonde.fr/en/archives/article/2022/03/11/lava-jato-the-brazilian-trap_5978421_113.html
 
Clowns are back in town :blobdj:



I'll ask a far-right winger next time.



Moderate left to center newspaper investigated that years and years ago.
https://www.lemonde.fr/en/archives/article/2022/03/11/lava-jato-the-brazilian-trap_5978421_113.html
The left always blames everything on American imperialism and the CIA. This is the oldest trick in the book. Lava Jato was a center-left-sponsored (supposedly, PSDB) investigation to take out PT and Lula from the game. It failed. Barack Obama was the president back when it was created. Obama and Biden did indeed meddle in Brazilian politics in multiple ways. Only a complete moron would believe in whatever a far-left French journal says.
 
This should be a test for everybody that starts a relationship with a girl. Ask her if she supports Lindsay Clancy, if she does, well no point in going further.
I searched and this is the only post I found. I'm surprised y'all didn't discuss this more at length. I have an 11 month old and this shit radicalized me for real I'm gonna start calling for a lot of anti feminist policies that'll make Logiko come after me :beckmoji:
 
I searched and this is the only post I found. I'm surprised y'all didn't discuss this more at length. I have an 11 month old and this shit radicalized me for real I'm gonna start calling for a lot of anti feminist policies that'll make Logiko come after me :beckmoji:
Be warned, "Sexism" wil get your posts deleted. Maybe you get axed too. In this forum, complaining about how unfair life is for men is sexism. Calling out the privileges women have is also sexism. Denouncing how feminist legislation is abusive towards men is also sexism. Don't create threads about this stuff cause they will get locked. You were warned.
 
Be warned, "Sexism" wil get your posts deleted. Maybe you get axed too. In this forum, complaining about how unfair life is for men is sexism. Calling out the privileges women have is also sexism. Denouncing how feminist legislation is abusive towards men is also sexism. Don't create threads about this stuff cause they will get locked. You were warned.
Damn looks like you have a lot on your mind there, why don't you post about it in detail and keep it respectful so we can test your theory if it'll get locked or not :pepecorn:
 
Be warned, "Sexism" wil get your posts deleted. Maybe you get axed too. In this forum, complaining about how unfair life is for men is sexism. Calling out the privileges women have is also sexism. Denouncing how feminist legislation is abusive towards men is also sexism. Don't create threads about this stuff cause they will get locked. You were warned.
Psycho-phobic and not women-phobic.
 
I searched and this is the only post I found. I'm surprised y'all didn't discuss this more at length. I have an 11 month old and this shit radicalized me for real I'm gonna start calling for a lot of anti feminist policies that'll make Logiko come after me :beckmoji:
It should radicalize you to treat women better.

While also teaching you that there are fucking awful deal breakers out there. Being good and not having a stomach for bullshit aren't mutually exclusive
 
Top