According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    86

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
@Shiroyru
The most I'll grant Omen killingbum is that he can probably 2v1 Kuma and "Prime Moria", but hes still weaker than Doffy
Retract this statement

Both because I'm furious about my men Kuma and Moria getting slandered like this

And because half-dead Kuma was able to avoid Akainu, so, it IS NOT good for your agenda to act like Killingham can handle Kuma and Prime Moria.

I say this, while also admitting Oda acting like Prime Moria was a problem for the Kaido that should have lost to Oden is all of Oda's worst powerscaling wrapped into one little bow of shit.

Kuma piledrives Doflamingo. Period.

Prime Moria also piledrives Doflamingo.

Killingham could have been a good villain in this arc, but he sucks here, so, I hope Oda is setting him up for a rivalry with Sanji in the future. Killingham is young and can change, Sommers is what he is.
 
Anyone has any takes on the Witcher 3 Remaster? I have mixed feelings on it. It kinda looks like a downgrade in some areas (like Velen). Some special effects are missing, like Aard interacting with water to create ripples and waves. The colors look cartoonish. Toussaint doesn't look like a Mediterranean location now. OP combat builds being nerfed is good imo.
 
Retract this statement

Both because I'm furious about my men Kuma and Moria getting slandered like this

And because half-dead Kuma was able to avoid Akainu, so, it IS NOT good for your agenda to act like Killingham can handle Kuma and Prime Moria.

I say this, while also admitting Oda acting like Prime Moria was a problem for the Kaido that should have lost to Oden is all of Oda's worst powerscaling wrapped into one little bow of shit.

Kuma piledrives Doflamingo. Period.

Prime Moria also piledrives Doflamingo.

Killingham could have been a good villain in this arc, but he sucks here, so, I hope Oda is setting him up for a rivalry with Sanji in the future. Killingham is young and can change, Sommers is what he is.
Cook
 
Retract this statement

Both because I'm furious about my men Kuma and Moria getting slandered like this

And because half-dead Kuma was able to avoid Akainu, so, it IS NOT good for your agenda to act like Killingham can handle Kuma and Prime Moria.

I say this, while also admitting Oda acting like Prime Moria was a problem for the Kaido that should have lost to Oden is all of Oda's worst powerscaling wrapped into one little bow of shit.

Kuma piledrives Doflamingo. Period.

Prime Moria also piledrives Doflamingo.

Killingham could have been a good villain in this arc, but he sucks here, so, I hope Oda is setting him up for a rivalry with Sanji in the future. Killingham is young and can change, Sommers is what he is.
Moria and Kuma are weak as shit though.
 
Top