According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    86
Bege was a functional member of one of the most peaceful Pirate groups, the Big Mom Pirates,.
Also the BM Pirates on a semi-rwgukar basis.


:kizawat:
You, uh, sure they are one of the most peaceful? Given they on a regular basis commit mass slaughter to collect INGREDIENTS that they could easily pay for, just to make a statement of how scary Big Mom' is? 😅

I mean, I agree that they are probably some of the best administrators of THEIR people (they are clearly extremely invested in the kingdom their family built and care about its citizens), but they're still utter demons when it comes to people not under their control.....or who can't pay the Heavenly Tribu-, oh sorry I mean the CANDY TAX. Yeah, that's what I meant. :risisweat:
 
Villains coming back isn't actually good for their agenda, I'm not sure why people are so stuck on this. Allying with Luffy isn't particularly good portrayal or impressive
I want her to return from a story/plot standpoint, not powerscaling stocks. Her and her family are some of the best written characters ever, which is a sentiment not shared by the agenda readers so that's why they'll throw a fit when she's back.
 
Big Mom's return is going to break so many people who skim the manga for agenda stocks lol
You mean like how some kept saying she was going to return for the Elbaf arc.:pepepopcorn:

I want her to return from a story/plot standpoint, not powerscaling stocks. Her and her family are some of the best written characters ever, which is a sentiment not shared by the agenda readers so that's why they'll throw a fit when she's back.
BMP will return.

Big Mom herself, hopefully not.

Better to have her go out as a villain, than have her come back, get some bs redemption and become an ally for Luffy.

Villains coming back isn't actually good for their agenda, I'm not sure why people are so stuck on this. Allying with Luffy isn't particularly good portrayal or impressive
People who want Big Mom to come back are still coping about her portrayal and defeat during the Wano arc.

There are more better things and more important characters to focus on than Big Mom.
 
I want her to return from a story/plot standpoint, not powerscaling stocks. Her and her family are some of the best written characters ever, which is a sentiment not shared by the agenda readers so that's why they'll throw a fit when she's back.
What do you want her to do in story? Go from a determined mass murderer to just one of Luffy's friends? Even Katakuri isn't really a good guy, BM is even worse. Oda brings all these characters back only to for them to do nothing
 
What do you want her to do in story? Go from a determined mass murderer to just one of Luffy's friends? Even Katakuri isn't really a good guy, BM is even worse. Oda brings all these characters back only to for them to do nothing
i don't care if she returns or not, but this is a stupid argument
buggy is a piece of shit and he eventually became an ally of luffy, same for crocodile
 
You mean like how some kept saying she was going to return for the Elbaf arc.:pepepopcorn:



BMP will return.

Big Mom herself, hopefully not.

Better to have her go out as a villain, than have her come back, get some bs redemption and become an ally for Luffy.



People who want Big Mom to come back are still coping about her portrayal and defeat during the Wano arc.

There are more better things and more important characters to focus on than Big Mom.
I personally don't care about her portrayal or defeat, her character arc is so good, and was cut short because of the botched Wano ending. We need her back :fullmom:
 
What do you want her to do in story? Go from a determined mass murderer to just one of Luffy's friends? Even Katakuri isn't really a good guy, BM is even worse. Oda brings all these characters back only to for them to do nothing
I want her to return because I think her family needs to confront her and break the cycle of generational trauma. Obviously, that would eventually to lead to them helping Luffy, but I don’t think that will be their main objective. GOATAkuri told Luffy to promise that he’d beat Big Mom because Luffy was essentially his only hope of freeing them from her emotional abuse. I’d love to see Katakuri eventually realize that the only way they can truly break free is by standing up to her themselves. There’s also the potential for some really interesting stuff with her reaction to Blackbeard kidnapping Pudding. And of course, I NEED to see Pudding restore Sanji’s memories of their kiss and have him realize that he’s technically a married man now LOL

There’s just so much meat left on the bone with Linlin and her family. I understand that we’ll probably never get to explore most of it, but I can still hope.
 
I want her to return because I think her family needs to confront her and break the cycle of generational trauma. Obviously, that would eventually to lead to them helping Luffy, but I don’t think that will be their main objective. GOATAkuri told Luffy to promise that he’d beat Big Mom because Luffy was essentially his only hope of freeing them from her emotional abuse. I’d love to see Katakuri eventually realize that the only way they can truly break free is by standing up to her themselves. There’s also the potential for some really interesting stuff with her reaction to Blackbeard kidnapping Pudding. And of course, I NEED to see Pudding restore Sanji’s memories of their kiss and have him realize that he’s technically a married man now LOL

There’s just so much meat left on the bone with Linlin and her family. I understand that we’ll probably never get to explore most of it, but I can still hope.
This is oda, do you actually think the Big Mom pirates will have some super nuanced reconciliation? It's not like there's any story reason for Big Mom to feel bad for abusing her children anyway?

She would just come back to be a glorified cameo for
>in AN EPIC DOUBLE SPREAD
 
Top