It should radicalize you to treat women better.

While also teaching you that there are fucking awful deal breakers out there. Being good and not having a stomach for bullshit aren't mutually exclusive
Whatchu talking about bro?
No need, just look how the previous two threads about this were locked.
Send them to me, I wanna read them.
 
Who is that fatass in your pfp?
Your dad
I've had people verbatim tell me irl that they "understand why Lindsay did it" and anyone who doesn't needs to "read more feminist literature"...that's the "feminism" I'm anti to
Anecdotal experience doesn't define any ideology. Of course there are very stupid people who believe one thing, but the opposite to that isn't something smart... it's just an opposing stupidity, lol.

But by chance, have you read anything these people have been recommending?
 
I've had people verbatim tell me irl that they "understand why Lindsay did it" and anyone who doesn't needs to "read more feminist literature"...that's the "feminism" I'm anti to
Kids can be fucking annoying, but you need to be a complete psycho to pull off what she did. Not surprised people that preach infanticide will defend that monster.
 
Anecdotal experience doesn't define any ideology. Of course there are very stupid people who believe one thing, but the opposite to that isn't something smart... it's just an opposing stupidity, lol.

But by chance, have you read anything these people have been recommending?
I agree, but it's not purely anecdotal I'm just mentioning an example. I'm well acquainted with the core literature of all 4 waves of feminism, and some of the radical 4th wave shit is borderline Lindsay Clancey manifesto. Stay woke.
 
Top