Biljana Plavšić, another one of the orchestrators of the Bosnian genocide and wartime president of Republika Srpska, died in Belgrade yesterday.

Among her many historic quotes is that Bosniaks are "faulty genetic material" and that the area of Republika Srpska should be "cleansed" from them, praising what Arkan did in the city of Bijeljina.

Bountiful harvest this year! Let's hope Šešelj or Karadžić join before the New Year.
 
The Ego and It's own was released in 1844
Whoops, I should have been looking up a book from 1844. Surely in that case it has been popular and consistent in use of reference, not just a trendy relatively obscure work within the last decade lol

As far as human rights being a facade goes... I guess? We don't operate on the idea that they aren't real, so I don't know what to say to that.
 
Stirner is one of Nietzsche and Rand's biggest influences, and Marx's biggest rival in The Young Hegelian movement alongside Bruno Bauer
Surely you heard of them
Huey Newton was named after Huey Long but surprisingly that hasn't installed relevance for the latter in my understanding.

What I was really getting at was unpacking the use of the word "spook" as a response to what I said and not really inviting a lit measuring contest
 
Top