Share your Favourite Comic Book Characters and Stories

GOAT comic company?


  • Total voters
    8
#21
Inspired by this thread, this was my latest classic haul
Blind Justice was an old favorite, glad it's been reprinted again. I have a number of paperbacks from the late 80s up to 2010 where the pages are kinda brown now. Hopefully this paper quality holds up
 

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 π•Ώπ–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 π•Ίπ–“π–‘π–ž 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π•Άπ–Žπ–“π–Œ
β€Ž
#22
Inspired by this thread, this was my latest classic haul
Blind Justice was an old favorite, glad it's been reprinted again. I have a number of paperbacks from the late 80s up to 2010 where the pages are kinda brown now. Hopefully this paper quality holds up
For some reason I can't see the pics.
 

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 π•Ώπ–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 π•Ίπ–“π–‘π–ž 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π•Άπ–Žπ–“π–Œ
β€Ž
#23
Saw the new Endgame extended version the other day.


Say what you want about these movies but they sure know how to tug at your heart strings and create hype.


When Cap was facing the entire army alone and suddenly peeps started appearing from the portals was goated.


I almost teared up when Tony snapped and said I am IronMan.
 
#24
So I recently got back into comics after a while.


Purchased some stories and got them delivered this morning

The ones I got to get back into it

Batman The Court of Owls and City of Owls

Batman The Death of the Family

Marvel Secret Wars

World War Hulk

The King in Black



Gonna finish the Snyder run of Batman, as soon as they get copies of the rest like Endgame, etc.



As far as my favourite comic book character list goes they're quite mainstream ngl


Joker
Batman
Green Lantern
Constantine
Lucifer
Sentry
Johnny Storm
Deadpool
Spidey
Wolverine
Dr Doom
Thor
Iron Man


Etc etc, the list is not in order btw



Tho I will say, Batman is my fave superhero and Joker my fave villain, so DC edges it out for me there.​
Batman
Spiderman
never read Superman tbh. Tho he’s the goat 🐐 ngl.

Spiderman is peak fiction. Was my fave since Pre-K. I even stabbed my wrist with a pencil in middle school to prove to other kids I was Spiderman lmao. 🀣

Spiderman is the pinnacle of Western literature I do think tho just from ThatAnimeSnob summaries it became a clusterfuck with Multiverses and bs. I read the Death of Captain Stacy. That book collection was actually peak fiction.

As for Batman I prefer shorter old comics for him. The simpler goofy color palette was so much more digestible imho.
 
Top