According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    86

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
CoC might be the most special user here because I can't see anyone else randomly posting fetish art of gay horse women cleaning their ears and having an orgasmic reaction from it
I found a Uma Musume sub yesterday and I think I lost at least 1/4 of my mind from scrolling for 10 minutes.

You'll never guess where I found this image.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I think the moment I went from "degenerate" to "what are you even gooning to, anymore, dude?" was the ear scene from my vampire erotica.

I think the tongue is the cutest part of the human body, but, I think ears might be second. Especially moveable ears, when ladies move their ears, I'm like "ayo". Nah, I guess it's really 1. Eyes, 2. Tongue/Mouth, 3. Ears.

Huh, I just remembered the chick from the Schlatt and CaseOh video who could only move one ear, and Schlatt thought she was lying.

Probably time to watch Uma Musume. I guess?

Yuri finds a way.

You know... the Tool in Biblo's Box could just be gigantification drugs. Bonney turns Gyaban back to his prime, and he takes Gigantification drugs, and can finally hold Colon in his arms.

LOOOOOOOOOL I need to see Big Mom's reaction to Elbaph secretly having Gigantification drugs this entire time (and Caesar's), Linlin would crash out SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.

Yep, this was a CoC post.

Ranting about weird fetishes, refence to cursed literature from the past, random reference to YouTubers, then add on a complete non-sequitur leading into a random One Piece theory.

IT'S BREAK WEEK, YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
 
I found a Uma Musume sub yesterday and I think I lost at least 1/4 of my mind from scrolling for 10 minutes.

You'll never guess where I found this image.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I think the moment I went from "degenerate" to "what are you even gooning to, anymore, dude?" was the ear scene from my vampire erotica.

I think the tongue is the cutest part of the human body, but, I think ears might be second. Especially moveable ears, when ladies move their ears, I'm like "ayo". Nah, I guess it's really 1. Eyes, 2. Tongue/Mouth, 3. Ears.

Huh, I just remembered the chick from the Schlatt and CaseOh video who could only move one ear, and Schlatt thought she was lying.

Probably time to watch Uma Musume. I guess?

Yuri finds a way.

You know... the Tool in Biblo's Box could just be gigantification drugs. Bonney turns Gyaban back to his prime, and he takes Gigantification drugs, and can finally hold Colon in his arms.

LOOOOOOOOOL I need to see Big Mom's reaction to Elbaph secretly having Gigantification drugs this entire time (and Caesar's), Linlin would crash out SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.

Yep, this was a CoC post.

Ranting about weird fetishes, refence to cursed literature from the past, random reference to YouTubers, then add on a complete non-sequitur leading into a random One Piece theory.

IT'S BREAK WEEK, YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
what could you have possibly developed an ear fetish from
 
Top