Speculations We’re about to get a lore dump about Germa

#42
I feel like a Germa lore reveal will come later. Now is about Sanji coming to terms with who he is and who he needs to be. I could see Oda exploring Germa more against another Sanji opponent, kind of a continuation of how Queen was handled where he has history with Judge. I'm still big on Avalo Pizarro on being Sanji's Blackbeard Pirates opponent. Would align well since he's the Corrupt King from the North Blue. Otherwise, maybe when Germa gets back into the story cause I feel like it's a bit too sudden.
 
#44
Sanji needs to awaken CoC.

Nobody in his past is a confirmed conqueror. However we can guess that Sanji is very likely the descendant of a conqueror, as Germa once conquered the North Blue.

I think we are likely going to get some sort of flashback of Judge explaining the legend of the man who conquered the North Blue. Not necessarily a big drawn out flashback or anything. However there is always the possibility Oda could show us some of this if it ties into the plot with Imu/holy knights.

In any case I think Sanji’s CoC awakening will be tied back to his legendary ancestor who conquered the North Blue.
I'm all for it. Really interested in the 66 days of germa.
 
#45
its never been stated but everyone that carries it bar maybe joker (i mean his ancestors are original kings of the world) has some sort of lineage factor in favor of it, but scopper and ray would be like the only 2 really who dont have a lineage known or reasoning why, chinjao a king, sengoku head of marines atc...
Still just an assumption.

As far as the canon explanation goes, it's basically just a lottery whenever someone is born.

The recent chapters seem to imply that maybe anyone could awaken it depending on how Oda plans on going with the whole "sense of self" thing.
 
Top