According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    86

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
what could you have possibly developed an ear fetish from
A: I really like pointy ears, so I should clarify this is a character with pointy ears (in this case, a Angel/Demon Hybrid with Succubus genes who became a Vampire to protect people close to her through sharing her strength with them via blood pacts)

B: Other than that, I don't even have an excuse: I'm just a freak who loves ears, and finds certain sounds to be really stimulating/relaxing.



Now that I think about it, the actual origin is probably seeing posts of catgirls/dog-girls getting their ears rubbed. Hmmmmmmmm. Wait a second, does Midna have pointy ears? Zelda does...


...

Do all of my fetishes actually come from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess???

:HekiOver:

Fuck, now I need confirmation... what in the hell are True Form Midna's ears like? Has Nintendo ever officially revealed Midna's OG ears???



Losing the fang hurts, but it's fine because BY THE GODS, MIDNA

But I need confirmation on the ears

It would actually have an interesting plot point, too, since Hylians ears are pointy because they are said to be able to hear the Gods. This is why Link being Hylian is canonically important, since he is constantly having Gods and Spirits yap at him. They treat the man's internal thoughts like communal space.

If Midna DOES have pointy ears, it would make sense, since as the ruler of the Twili she is not against the Gods like Zant/Ganon, so her being able to hear the Gods by having pointy ears like the Hylians would actually make sense lore-wise.

...

Is this honestly what I'm like without spoilers? Holy shit.
 
A: I really like pointy ears, so I should clarify this is a character with pointy ears (in this case, a Angel/Demon Hybrid with Succubus genes who became a Vampire to protect people close to her through sharing her strength with them via blood pacts)

B: Other than that, I don't even have an excuse: I'm just a freak who loves ears, and finds certain sounds to be really stimulating/relaxing.



Now that I think about it, the actual origin is probably seeing posts of catgirls/dog-girls getting their ears rubbed. Hmmmmmmmm. Wait a second, does Midna have pointy ears? Zelda does...


...

Do all of my fetishes actually come from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess???

:HekiOver:

Fuck, now I need confirmation... what in the hell are True Form Midna's ears like? Has Nintendo ever officially revealed Midna's OG ears???



Losing the fang hurts, but it's fine because BY THE GODS, MIDNA

But I need confirmation on the ears

It would actually have an interesting plot point, too, since Hylians ears are pointy because they are said to be able to hear the Gods. This is why Link being Hylian is canonically important, since he is constantly having Gods and Spirits yap at him. They treat the man's internal thoughts like communal space.

If Midna DOES have pointy ears, it would make sense, since as the ruler of the Twili she is not against the Gods like Zant/Ganon, so her being able to hear the Gods by having pointy ears like the Hylians would actually make sense lore-wise.

...

Is this honestly what I'm like without spoilers? Holy shit.
Break weeks are tough, right?
 
Do you remember how, in chapter 1113, Vegapunk revealed that the world is sinking?

If Dragon has the Rain God fruit and is called the most dangerous criminal - what if it his fault ?

What if Dragon is an even bigger Horseman of the Apocalypse than Loki?

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
That's very possible. Dragon definitely has the HIGHEST bounty because he is so dangerous his powers must be on a completely new level. Imagine this guy can affect the entire world.
 
A: I really like pointy ears, so I should clarify this is a character with pointy ears (in this case, a Angel/Demon Hybrid with Succubus genes who became a Vampire to protect people close to her through sharing her strength with them via blood pacts)

B: Other than that, I don't even have an excuse: I'm just a freak who loves ears, and finds certain sounds to be really stimulating/relaxing.



Now that I think about it, the actual origin is probably seeing posts of catgirls/dog-girls getting their ears rubbed. Hmmmmmmmm. Wait a second, does Midna have pointy ears? Zelda does...


...

Do all of my fetishes actually come from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess???

:HekiOver:

Fuck, now I need confirmation... what in the hell are True Form Midna's ears like? Has Nintendo ever officially revealed Midna's OG ears???



Losing the fang hurts, but it's fine because BY THE GODS, MIDNA

But I need confirmation on the ears

It would actually have an interesting plot point, too, since Hylians ears are pointy because they are said to be able to hear the Gods. This is why Link being Hylian is canonically important, since he is constantly having Gods and Spirits yap at him. They treat the man's internal thoughts like communal space.

If Midna DOES have pointy ears, it would make sense, since as the ruler of the Twili she is not against the Gods like Zant/Ganon, so her being able to hear the Gods by having pointy ears like the Hylians would actually make sense lore-wise.

...

Is this honestly what I'm like without spoilers? Holy shit.
It's funny that imp Midna is sexualized more than her real form since it's obvious which one is meant to be seen as attractive and which isn't
Twilight Princess had some... interesting women..
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
It's funny that imp Midna is sexualized more than her real form since it's obvious which one is meant to be seen as attractive and which isn't
Twilight Princess had some... interesting women..
I think with Midna, it's two things:

1. You just spend so much more time with her in Imp form. If like, a 1/3rd of the game featured her True Form, I think we'd see more of it.
2. IMO, Imp Midna's face really fits her personality well. If we had gotten more of her True Form, maybe I'd feel different.

I think Imp Midna is cuter, but True Form Midna is truly beautiful. I was utterly stunned the first time I saw her after beating the game. I really like how True Form Midna's clothes reveal a lot of her skin, but still feel divine.

Funny enough, I just finished the Twilight Princess manga, and there's one part where Midna's like "and then he gave me this hideous, cursed form", and I'm just thinking of Link, me, and the entire internet simping for Imp Midna and giggled.

In the Manga, Zant cursed her partially BECAUSE he wanted to marry her, which really made her killing him 100 times better. I like how Midna takes out Zant, and Link takes out Ganondorf in TP.

Phewwwwwwwwwwwww, Thelma's Bar is a large, friendly establishment, YEEHAW. Great character, super fun in the manga, too.

Illia's really cute with Link, IMO, and my Dad was always a big fan of the bug girl, Agitha. TP had such fun NPCs.

OH, AND THE FISHING LADY, HENA



One of the reasons I like Sidon from BOTW and TOTK so much is Nintendo generally has this crazy aversion to making any guy who isn't Link attractive in a Zelda game.

I guess Mikau, from Majora's? Kinda?

Nintendo refuses to let other dudes in a Zelda game be attractive, usually, it's kind of funny.

And then the internet made so much gay smut of Sidon and Link that Nintendo got pissed off and intentionally gave Sidon a wife in TOTK to fuck over Yaoi shippers.
 
Top