According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    87

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
Btw, wasn't the last break the magazine break? So break news are possible then :(
In any case, of the chapter focuses on chicken wings, I'll be glad.
If it focuses on Bible & lore, I will be intrigued, but I would really like some actual role drop and not just some huuuuuuh reactions.
If it focuses on Loki's hybrid form & Limu fight, I will be neither happy nor unhappy, but I think it's unlikely because our chicken wings should become eagle wings first!
In any case, judging by the story narrative we're going to switch to Sanji's fight soon.
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
Btw, wasn't the last break the magazine break? So break news are possible then :(
In any case, of the chapter focuses on chicken wings, I'll be glad.
If it focuses on Bible & lore, I will be intrigued, but I would really like some actual role drop and not just some huuuuuuh reactions.
If it focuses on Loki's hybrid form & Limu fight, I will be neither happy nor unhappy, but I think it's unlikely because our chicken wings should become eagle wings first!
In any case, judging by the story narrative we're going to switch to Sanji's fight soon.
I live in continuous fear of the Jarul flashback that's coming.

Biblo is legit interesting. Typically, whenever Tekking is really interested in a plot point, it ends up being fun/interesting.

My hope is we get a Loki/Imu chapter after Zoro, then cut to Sanji. I still think Jinbe is meant for the Zaza.

Really hoping Sanji/Killingham is a fun fight.
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
I live in continuous fear of the Jarul flashback that's coming.

Biblo is legit interesting. Typically, whenever Tekking is really interested in a plot point, it ends up being fun/interesting.

My hope is we get a Loki/Imu chapter after Zoro, then cut to Sanji. I still think Jinbe is meant for the Zaza.

Really hoping Sanji/Killingham is a fun fight.
Jarul flashback could be legit epic due to lore reveal possiblities, but the timing isn't right now. It's like with Brook's FB, it was actually cool to see more of Brook, but the timing was quite unfortunate, especially for a weekly reading.

I think Imu/Loki/Luffy fight can only get a panel or two, and first we need to see Zoro and Sanji defeat their opponents first. I hope for Sanji vs Killingham being a fun fight too, but I don't have too high expectations. Idk if Jinbe will do anything this arc tbh.

How do you like my new avi? I took Oda's latest sketch for it but decided to make a sweet treat instead of a sour one, and ditched the cigarette, lol
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
Jarul flashback could be legit epic due to lore reveal possiblities, but the timing isn't right now. It's like with Brook's FB, it was actually cool to see more of Brook, but the timing was quite unfortunate, especially for a weekly reading.

I think Imu/Loki/Luffy fight can only get a panel or two, and first we need to see Zoro and Sanji defeat their opponents first. I hope for Sanji vs Killingham being a fun fight too, but I don't have too high expectations. Idk if Jinbe will do anything this arc tbh.

How do you like my new avi? I took Oda's latest sketch for it but decided to make a sweet treat instead of a sour one, and ditched the cigarette, lol
Same to both. Would love to see Jarul flashback, but after Imu leaves and the fighting is over. I'm hoping Brook's flashback was necessary and Shuri helps them beat Imu, here. Definitely a choice by Oda.

I'm just terrified of Killingham summoning dream women to fight Sanji. Otherwise I think it will be a good fight.

Oooh wonderful Avi! I think Sanji looks just as cool/good without the cig.

I'm just glad they're both getting CoC. It's been a long time.
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
Same to both. Would love to see Jarul flashback, but after Imu leaves and the fighting is over. I'm hoping Brook's flashback was necessary and Shuri helps them beat Imu, here. Definitely a choice by Oda.

I'm just terrified of Killingham summoning dream women to fight Sanji. Otherwise I think it will be a good fight.

Oooh wonderful Avi! I think Sanji looks just as cool/good without the cig.

I'm just glad they're both getting CoC. It's been a long time.
Well, the only case for me to actually be fine with Jarul's flashback is if he helps to actually defeat Imu for good on Elbaph. But it's wishful thinking.

I actually would rather prefer Killingham to summon dark Sanji instead of hotties. We had so many instances with Sanji being weak to women, it's nothing new.

But Sanji fighting his dark self, overcoming his fears and unlocking CoC? Now that would be epic. Sanji is probably the only SH whom I want to fight his dark self, because of all the build up we had. But even if it doesn't happen, as long as we don't have summoned women, the fight should be all right.

Thank you ❤️ yeah, I think Sanji is just as cool without his cig. As a person who quit smoking, I just don't really want to draw cigs.
 
Btw, wasn't the last break the magazine break? So break news are possible then :(
No, this one is CL⁵⁰oda's own. But you never know with him.



The day CoCking happens is the day Loki joins the crew

Keep dreaming :Haku_Shovel:
Both are happening :kayneshrug:


I live in continuous fear of the Jarul flashback that's coming.
Jarul, Gunko, Biblo's ancestors and possibly some glimpses of Joyboy and Imu. And let's not forget Mosa :josad:
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
Well, the only case for me to actually be fine with Jarul's flashback is if he helps to actually defeat Imu for good on Elbaph. But it's wishful thinking.

I actually would rather prefer Killingham to summon dark Sanji instead of hotties. We had so many instances with Sanji being weak to women, it's nothing new.

But Sanji fighting his dark self, overcoming his fears and unlocking CoC? Now that would be epic. Sanji is probably the only SH whom I want to fight his dark self, because of all the build up we had. But even if it doesn't happen, as long as we don't have summoned women, the fight should be all right.

Thank you ❤️ yeah, I think Sanji is just as cool without his cig. As a person who quit smoking, I just don't really want to draw cigs.
YES, PLEASE, please give us evil Sanji vs Sanji.

This is my hope, as well. Would be super interesting.

I just don't like smoking being in cartoons marketed towards kids.

Sanji is probably gonna unlock a new Jambe here, hopefully.
 

The day CoCking happens is the day Loki joins the crew

Keep dreaming :Haku_Shovel:
Statement:

This post cannot and will not be accepted in court; it is purely a joke comment made by my client and must not be used as evidence in any future trial.

It will not be accepted as evidence to force my client’s readmission into the Loki fan club.
:beckmoji:
 
Top