Fuck you, seriously, fuck you

You don't know shit about how awful reality can be
"oh no people mocked me for my theories, this is obviously comparable to people who lost their entire families"
I don't know what you lived, and I'm sorry if you were hurt bad in any ways by a political system, but this doesn't give you the upper moral standing to assume such dumb take and say fuck you to someone who is talking about creating a world of collective solidarity. I've been kind and patient enough not to insult you until now, when you completely deserved it multiple times over. So it would be wise to dial that down. This will get you nowhere with me.

Now. You have a choice. Either you keep being a jerk, or you try to have a discussion on a common ground.
 
Yea I know this dirty tatic of yours. To say nothing and pretend to be smart so you don't have a debate.
Perhaps you want more transparency on the question:

I want to see how you will align the idea of "I'm against people who takes to the those who have less" with your current standing that "the left is responsible" and a potential understanding of my own value as a leftist.

If you do the job correctly, there should be a problem in the reflection and you should find a paradox at one point. I don't want to tell you where or to explain anything to avoid sounding paternalist, I want to see if you can find that by yourself and give me hope back. Every question I ask to you guys - and I already explained that - is an attempt from me to gain the hope back that I can convince you to switch to my side.

I'm angry at you, disgusted by many things that you previousely said. But I don't hate you. I believe in change, even for the worst of us. And I believe that I have answers, right now, that you do not have.

Here you go, this is the transparent side of the question. Satisfied ?
 
Perhaps you want more transparency on the question:

I want to see how you will align the idea of "I'm against people who takes to the those who have less" with your current standing that "the left is responsible" and a potential understanding of my own value as a leftist.

If you do the job correctly, there should be a problem in the reflection and you should find a paradox at one point. I don't want to tell you where or to explain anything to avoid sounding paternalist, I want to see if you can find that by yourself and give me hope back. Every question I ask to you guys - and I already explained that - is an attempt from me to gain the hope back that I can convince you to switch to my side.

I'm angry at you, disgusted by many things that you previousely said. But I don't hate you. I believe in change, even for the worst of us. And I believe that I have answers, right now, that you do not have.

Here you go, this is the transparent side of the question. Satisfied ?
This is not a psychology session
 
This is not a psychology session
This was a political question, not a psychological one.

You talk about the left as the problem yet, the sentence "I fight people who stole population money for their own benefit." is precisely a leftist way of thinking.

So how do you rationnalize that ?

I will talk to whoever I want here.

You can put me on ignore if you want, it's made for that.
 
Top