Female Draco Malfoid is Trending #1 Worldwide for Good Reasons!

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
#36
Bro didn't you literally just agree with me that Gooning is a CIA psyop and that you'll be team #NeverGoon :lawsigh:
He's not gooning, he just wants fictional lesbian Malfoy and Harry to fuck each other

That's wholesome

:HeadCanon:

Tonks is the hottest Harry Potter character.

I did enjoy Harry and Ginny, though, I could totally imagine falling for a dude who literally saved the school, then your life.

Wish Ron and Hermoine had been handled better.

I think they body swapped J K Rowling, or took her over
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
#37
:ronalugh:

You might be a bigger gooner than @CoC: Color of Clowns at this rate
I need to know who started this Malfem trend. Was it Japan, or the US?

It's hilarious because it's a complete bastardization of the character just for the sake of being horny for tsunderes. Amazing.

I hope Rowling sees it and freaks out over it.

I remember when I was a kid I actively thought 'Wow Harry Potter is like a really solid series with no real controversies or bullshit, you know?"

God damn
 
#38
I need to know who started this Malfem trend. Was it Japan, or the US?

It's hilarious because it's a complete bastardization of the character just for the sake of being horny for tsunderes. Amazing.

I hope Rowling sees it and freaks out over it.

I remember when I was a kid I actively thought 'Wow Harry Potter is like a really solid series with no real controversies or bullshit, you know?"

God damn
seems to be a us thing
i've seen a lot of american and/or right wing men on twitter claiming that it's a "movement to show how sensitive and romantic men can be" which i find funny since they're literally calling her a "foid" lol
I usually scroll past stuff like that but it's just crazy that some people try so hard to pretend that they aren't gooning to something purely for the sake of gooning to it
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
#40
seems to be a us thing
i've seen a lot of american and/or right wing men on twitter claiming that it's a "movement to show how sensitive and romantic men can be" which i find funny since they're literally calling her a "foid" lol
I usually scroll past stuff like that but it's just crazy that some people try so hard to pretend that they aren't gooning to something purely for the sake of gooning to it
Hehhh. Same with furries. I thought Japan created them for a long time, but, no. It was the US. Which also really explains the Carrot popularity numbers of Japan compared to the US. Hehhhhhhhh.

I spent some time trying to find out what "foid" meant, and I was really tired/high, and after like five minutes, I was like, "I don't really know what's going on, I just know it's CRAZY incel nonsense and I don't want any part of it" hence why I call it "Malfem" which I also kind of like because it's like... you know, bad girl, femme fatale. I might actually just steal Malfem and use is at as a character name.

But shipping Malfoy and Harry Potter is just like such bullshit crackship nonsense.

Which is why I have a soft spot for it, it reminds me of my whacked out Golden Sun ships.

One of the worse things about this is I've seen a lot of random genderbent Snape on the internet, because of this Malfem shit, and I just... I don't want to ever simp for Snape, I'm trying to duck this shit like George W. ducked that dude's shoes.
 
Top