Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion


Sanji called Ivankov the "drag queen king"
And now, when thinking to "become a king", sanji is thinking about Ivankov. You just know :endthis:
a
Bro I love a good Sanji slander but Iva deserves it more than 95% of the people who has CoC tbh. Things he/she did at GV as a kid (like literally lighting up the souls of slaves who were brought there to get hunted to not kick the bucket) is more kingly ambition than anything WB, Chinjao, Rayleigh, Gaban, Kata etc. have ever shown
 
Regular suspeks still coping about Sanji getting CoC, so I don't think they'll ever recover from the Ivankov CoC reveal :risisweat:.
Will be mad funny after all the CoC gatekeeping they've been doing over the years though :milaugh:. Tbf though Ivankov is the "Queen" of Kamabakka Kingdom so I mean...:jordanmf:


Also not really mad at the way Oda's going about Sanji's CoC reveal. It feels very Sanji-esque to me. Mofo is the King of holding himself back :josad:. Plus Sanji's fights usually have some sorta psychological element to them, so it's par for the course tbh. Moreover, we usually don't get proper build up with these CoC awakenings. It's usually something a character just does coz "I'm awesome" lol, so it's nice to have something a bit different from that with an actual story behind it.
Oda never really goes the obvious route with Sanji so personally really looking forward to whatever Sanji's answer to his current predicament is.
 
Top