Imu flashback incoming, that will be the final nail in the coffin, his story ends in elbaf.
Sugoi Today at 4:08 PM #321 Today at 4:08 PM #321 Imu flashback incoming, that will be the final nail in the coffin, his story ends in elbaf.
HA001 World's Strongest Swordsman Today at 4:09 PM #323 Today at 4:09 PM #323 Fight is already extreme diff
Sbinotto Today at 4:09 PM #324 Today at 4:09 PM #324 I can’t believe we don’t see again what’s inside the chest
Terra Arseid7 Today at 4:09 PM #325 Today at 4:09 PM #325 Doggo said: @Fujishiro what did I tell you? Sanji slicing Killingham to pieces, but since it's a regen merchant vs no coc user, he gets rekt At this point I can 90% guarantee what the One Piece is. Click to expand... "Sanji is already COVERED IN INJURIES"
Doggo said: @Fujishiro what did I tell you? Sanji slicing Killingham to pieces, but since it's a regen merchant vs no coc user, he gets rekt At this point I can 90% guarantee what the One Piece is. Click to expand... "Sanji is already COVERED IN INJURIES"
GANGSTA Today at 4:10 PM #326 Today at 4:10 PM #326 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS TTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ONE MORE WEEK SANJIBROS WE WON
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS TTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ONE MORE WEEK SANJIBROS WE WON
Ice devil slayer Today at 4:10 PM #327 Today at 4:10 PM #327 The invincible lanji is already covered in injuries ? While Zoro didn't get scratched once The portrayal is clear here
The invincible lanji is already covered in injuries ? While Zoro didn't get scratched once The portrayal is clear here
PuckTheGreat Today at 4:10 PM #328 Today at 4:10 PM #328 soheilhazrat said: Does that spear even have an ability LMAO Click to expand... Oda forgot Hopefully we get a bit of focus on it next chapter.
soheilhazrat said: Does that spear even have an ability LMAO Click to expand... Oda forgot Hopefully we get a bit of focus on it next chapter.
DonWick Today at 4:11 PM #330 Today at 4:11 PM #330 An Ivankov flashback is nasty work 😂😂. I don’t care what power up Sanji gets this is hilarious.
Orojackson Refugee Today at 4:11 PM #331 Today at 4:11 PM #331 >cover page is sanji as hairdresser Lmfao, oda knows what he is doing here
Fn Lucci Today at 4:11 PM #332 Today at 4:11 PM #332 Okay, so Oda didn't repeat 1194. Fair enough. But even though I accused him of dragging I still think it's a bit weird if we end up with a good amount of this fight being off panel
Okay, so Oda didn't repeat 1194. Fair enough. But even though I accused him of dragging I still think it's a bit weird if we end up with a good amount of this fight being off panel
Juanpiz Today at 4:11 PM #333 Today at 4:11 PM #333 park_min young said: Akainu really negged Ivankov the Conqueror just like that Click to expand... What a Chad..Three conquerors(Ivankov,Luffy,ace) couldnt do anything to him
park_min young said: Akainu really negged Ivankov the Conqueror just like that Click to expand... What a Chad..Three conquerors(Ivankov,Luffy,ace) couldnt do anything to him
soheilhazrat Today at 4:12 PM #334 Today at 4:12 PM #334 Terra Arseid7 said: "Sanji is already COVERED IN INJURIES" Click to expand... Oda's style. Jinbei was covered in injuries carrying boxes
Terra Arseid7 said: "Sanji is already COVERED IN INJURIES" Click to expand... Oda's style. Jinbei was covered in injuries carrying boxes
Doggo Talent is something you make bloom. Today at 4:12 PM #336 Today at 4:12 PM #336 soheilhazrat said: Does that spear even have an ability LMAO Click to expand... Next chapter is 10000% gonna have "Spear" on it. Spear of Grit vs the Longinus Spear. Symbology is very important, you know. @Sir Yasheen
soheilhazrat said: Does that spear even have an ability LMAO Click to expand... Next chapter is 10000% gonna have "Spear" on it. Spear of Grit vs the Longinus Spear. Symbology is very important, you know. @Sir Yasheen
HA001 World's Strongest Swordsman Today at 4:12 PM #337 Today at 4:12 PM #337 If he offscreened sommers death zoro has a big acoc attack coming elsewhere
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. Today at 4:12 PM #339 Today at 4:12 PM #339 Doggo said: @Fujishiro what did I tell you? Sanji slicing Killingham to pieces, but since it's a regen merchant vs no coc user, he gets rekt At this point I can 90% guarantee what the One Piece is. Click to expand... Its not that hard to predict post skip OP tbf lol.
Doggo said: @Fujishiro what did I tell you? Sanji slicing Killingham to pieces, but since it's a regen merchant vs no coc user, he gets rekt At this point I can 90% guarantee what the One Piece is. Click to expand... Its not that hard to predict post skip OP tbf lol.
Orojackson Refugee Today at 4:13 PM #340 Today at 4:13 PM #340 Terra Arseid7 said: "Sanji is already COVERED IN INJURIES" Click to expand... GODJIFANS DONT LOOK!!!