Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Oda needs to give him some kind of hybrid with another heartbeat he can keep up longer. Perhaps just with partial features- white hair and the hagoromo.
Another G5 mode would have the same problem this one has, so he still would need to get fed to activate "dark Nika", which is a shit solution aswell imo.

If base Luffy can use partial G4 already, Luffy does not need to go full loney tunes and full G5 to be strong. I'd even argue that the G4 mechanic is the strongest quirk about his fruit anyway, besides those overly massive gigantification applications.

A hybrid mode making use of the G4 mechanics and the gigantification in the best way (speed boost Boumdman legs, casual Snakeman and KKG etc.) + all out aCoC would honestly be massive, but I keep my expectations low.
That's what I had in mind as well. The reason there are so many different versions of Nika being narrated is that they represent different modes. The goofy freedom warrior version is the form Luffy is currently using, while there's also the "Destroyer of the World" Sun God that we haven't seen Luffy use yet. I don't think it'll be a hybrid between G4 and G5, I think it'll be a further awakening within G5.
 
That's what I had in mind as well. The reason there are so many different versions of Nika being narrated is that they represent different modes. The goofy freedom warrior version is the form Luffy is currently using, while there's also the "Destroyer of the World" Sun God that we haven't seen Luffy use yet. I don't think it'll be a hybrid between G4 and G5, I think it'll be a further awakening within G5.
G5.5
 
Top