Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is it save to bet that Ussop fans are literally dead in the water? Likely extremely rotten, almost all bones while the remaining flesh is super rotten.


Man, I feel bad about them considering technically speaking I think Ussop really did hit his Crescendo in Dressrosa as he already proved he was a brave warrior of the sea.
 
So, is it save to bet that Ussop fans are literally dead in the water? Likely extremely rotten, almost all bones while the remaining flesh is super rotten.


Man, I feel bad about them considering technically speaking I think Ussop really did hit his Crescendo in Dressrosa as he already proved he was a brave warrior of the sea.
I mean...what *can* he do? I really wish there was another way for characters without CoC to fight the Holy Knights, but alas, no dice.

But him actually fighting Imu would be ridiculous.
 
Well, that and there's only three HK and Imu. And Gunko is apparently de-brainwashed. So beating her up seems a bit rude.

So, it was either demonized giants or mindless monsters to face.
Honestly the fact that Gunko/Shuri started to cry, to me it just shows how strong that brainwashing was, their crab mentality is so strong that they're willing to purge any semblance of a normal person into that of a generic Cds, if said person (or child) eben has remotely the genes of a WN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top