See ya next year!! Hopefully you have more time to play by then!
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. Yesterday at 1:49 PM #301 Yesterday at 1:49 PM #301 Zemmi said: See ya next year!! Click to expand... Hopefully you have more time to play by then!
AL sama Woof Yesterday at 2:36 PM #303 Yesterday at 2:36 PM #303 I m waiting for some people like @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and @krogothwolf fun fact my cold and fever returned again even tho I m in the midst of a medicine course
I m waiting for some people like @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and @krogothwolf fun fact my cold and fever returned again even tho I m in the midst of a medicine course
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. Yesterday at 2:49 PM #304 Yesterday at 2:49 PM #304 AL sama said: I m waiting for some people like @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and @krogothwolf fun fact my cold and fever returned again even tho I m in the midst of a medicine course Click to expand... Get well.
AL sama said: I m waiting for some people like @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and @krogothwolf fun fact my cold and fever returned again even tho I m in the midst of a medicine course Click to expand... Get well.
Ali v2 No regret, yet, every regret. Yesterday at 8:01 PM #305 Yesterday at 8:01 PM #305 Fujishiro said: Get well. Click to expand... He will get well once you stop posting your daily “joker game when” shit post
Fujishiro said: Get well. Click to expand... He will get well once you stop posting your daily “joker game when” shit post
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. Yesterday at 8:14 PM #306 Yesterday at 8:14 PM #306 Ali v2 said: He will get well once you stop posting your daily “joker game when” shit post Click to expand... You cant stop me.
Ali v2 said: He will get well once you stop posting your daily “joker game when” shit post Click to expand... You cant stop me.