Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
we see killingham keep letting him alive
plot armor instead of finishing him
Killingham underestimated Sanji which will lead to his downfall so Sanji's plot armor
Zoro playing with Sommers as if he was Monet
There are levels to this
"But but Oda grouped them together"
"But but usually Sanji has easier time beating his opponents than Luffy or Zoro"
 
Ngl that feels wild but also legit asf at the same time. I feel like part of me has always felt that is the case but I also struggle to believe it sometimes but they really do perfectly match each there especially in a 1v1v1
Can't blame ya, cuz so far it's been always mostly Luffy and some Zoro showcase.
Sanji only got a few and that's bare minimum, I get pretty much hyped when Sanji deflecting Kiz Laser to think he and Luffy would 2v1 him, but Oda fumbled the bag like he always do.
It's also not Farfetched to say, since Garp put Ray who is RHM into the same category as WB who is a Captain ( WB also former subordinates most likely the Combatant lol) and saying Marines couldn't afford fighting them at the same time, even tho he knew Ray been retired.
 
So much for being the CoO specialist, the evasive fighter of the crew
That was good old, elegant Sanji from pre timeskip

Post timeskip he was always been a punching bag whose bone got shattered by no haki, no bamboo Vergo
Thanks to daddy Judge, now he doesn't break that often anymore
But good bye to so called CoO specialist in the crew
Luffy got Future Sight in WCi in 2017 and here we are 9 years later, Sanji still doesn't have same Future Sight
 
I'm listening, other admirals joining him in that endeavour? Are they working for themselves, with Luffy, for no one and just pulling a final stand against his oppressive dictators?

Will oda attempt a redemption arc? I fucking hope not. Will oda have him look good against imu? I'm unsure

How are you/admiral fans expecting their arcs to actually go because I don't feel enough about them to even begin. They kinda feel like soulless beings and I don't understand the pay off or process of that
Akainu is already questioning 10x more things than sengoku
He also let Kuma go to Egghead
Expect something to happen with Sword, Oda doesn't waste character designs like that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top