What the hell is wrong with those supposedly Sanji fans? I used to be one of them in the very beginning when I first met One Piece. I loved Sanji's way of combat and used to say he was even stronger than Zoro. How can yall not see that Oda has being destroying Sanji's characterization at least since Whole Cake Island if not before!?
This single page in here we have Oda destroying all Sanji's sacrifice and saying it was his weakness to make himself inferior to others. What the hell is that? Whitebeard sacrifice to save Ace and his sons made him inferior to them?
And then "YA GOTTA SHAKE IT OFF, BABY!!!" after a panel of Sanji's memory possibly dancing and apparently dressed like a Drag Queen?
AM I THE ONLY ONE FUCKING SEEING THIS!? NEXT CHAPTER CONQUEROR'S HAKI SANJI IS HIM COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET AS A FUCKING OKAMA!!!
HOW ARE YALL NOT MAD!? HOW ARE YALL THINKING THIS IS GOOD DEVELOPMENT FOR SANJI!? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!? SANJI WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GENTLEMAN NOT A DRAG QUEEN!!!


