General & Others We went from "Does Sanji even have Haki?" to Sanji awakens CoC, unlocks ACoC and mastered it in one arc!

How do you feel about Sanji's massive and veiny CoC?


  • Total voters
    9
#1
Five years ago, we went from the OP community saying, "Does Sanji even knows how to use Haki?", and then if you says that Sanji will unlock Supreme King Haki AND Advanced Conqueror's Haki mastery in one arc, folks will call your slurs more than America back in the 60s.


But now, we got Sanji doing all that mentioned above in a single chapter with the best writing building up ever for Conqueror's Haki.


I guess 5 years does change a lot of things.




So yeah, how we feelin', chat?
 
#3
Five years ago, we went from the OP community saying, "Does Sanji even knows how to use Haki?", and then if you says that Sanji will unlock Supreme King Haki AND Advanced Conqueror's Haki mastery in one arc, folks will call your slurs more than America back in the 60s.


But now, we got Sanji doing all that mentioned above in a single chapter with the best writing building up ever for Conqueror's Haki.


I guess 5 years does change a lot of things.




So yeah, how we feelin', chat?
I need Conquerors Sanji vs Dolflamingo now
 
#19
I can think of 9 Armament feats for Sanji.

Give me at least 5 Observations feats for Zoro.
If you count him simply using IJ as an Armament feat, then I don't see how he has "just as many Armament feats as Zoro" since Zoro's been using Armament fused attacks since the timeskip started lol
Basically every attack he uses is infused with Armament, hell he had a whole fight centered around it with Monet
 
Top