Manga Discussion Detective Conan Discussion Thread

AverageBuggyEnjoyer

Buggy Too Stronk!
‎
A while back I watched the series revolving Kaito Kid
I noticed that he and Shinichi may be cousins

And today I'm watching Movie 27
Hattori noticed that Kid looks like Conan/Shinich
Yeah, the movie finally confirmed that Yusaku (Conan/Shinichi's dad) is Toichi's (Kaito's dad) younger brother. This has been a theory for literally 15+ years lol
 
Hello @AverageBuggyEnjoyer @GrandmasterChef Zonji
Just skimming through chapter 1169, and the manga is on break again until December :josad:

About Heiji and Kazuha confession @AverageBuggyEnjoyer
It's just about time, not if but when
Kazuha's rival, the blonde girl never had any chance to win
Detective Conan, the manga where it takes 2 people in love from chapter 1 a thousand chapters to hold hands :risiup:
Did he ever uncover the syndicate that did him dirty?
He did. He finally knows the boss, and a plan is in motion to go after them, but given that it's taken us 1200 chapters to get here, we'll never see it unfortunately because it'll never be drawn :josad:
 
Top