According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    88
well, yeah, stereotypes usually aren't based on logic lol
Usually there's a flawed logic, at least, not a complete lack. Like it's stupid that anyone might think I'm more likely to steal from them or assault them just because I'm Black, but I know the reference even if it's a bad faith understanding.

But unfortunately, getting back to Oda... I would agree that the remarkably complex relationship Japan has with concepts and expressions we deem to be queer doesn't really change the crude, surface level depiction we'll continue to see.
 
its not when you also depict trans women like kiku or other newkama from lv 5.5. some of them are literally just like that. drag queens exist, nonbinary people exist, masc-presenting women exist etc
this is like saying "i have black friends" when people call you out for being racist
nobody cares if he makes a few trans characters look like actual human beings, he still made 80% of them look like ghouls
I've seen masculine trans people before, and not all of them are attractive to me, but they never look that monstrous.
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
Stop getting led by oda....this is trash writing....
I think Sanji not getting CoC because of self-hatred and Zoro not getting CoC because he's... thick aren't the worst plot points.

What pisses me off is that it's happening in Elbaph.

More shit than should have happened in Wano.

IMO, Zoro should have fully unlocked CoC in Wano, but struggled with it due to Enma. Sanji should have unlocked it as well, but only had it come out at certain times.

Shit like this is where you can really see where Oda's original drafts turned into nightmarish creatures.

In the original story pacing, Sanji and Zoro getting CoC in Elbaph probably made sense. Then, the pacing left the building, and now it looks really stupid.
 
Usually there's a flawed logic, at least, not a complete lack. Like it's stupid that anyone might think I'm more likely to steal from them or assault them just because I'm Black, but I know the reference even if it's a bad faith understanding.

But unfortunately, getting back to Oda... I would agree that the remarkably complex relationship Japan has with concepts and expressions we deem to be queer doesn't really change the crude, surface level depiction we'll continue to see.
Yeah true that.
 
Top