Controversial Best Written Seinen Manga Here?

R1: Best Written Manga Here? R2: Your Fave Manga Here?

  • R1: Berserk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R1: Vinland Saga

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R1: Vagabond

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R1: 20th Century Boys

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R2: Vagabond

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R2: 20th Century Boys

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 π•Ώπ–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 π•Ίπ–“π–‘π–ž 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π•Άπ–Žπ–“π–Œ
β€Ž
#1
Title.

R1: Best Written Manga Here?

R2: Your Fave Manga Here?




Contestants


Monster



VS


Berserk



VS


Vinland Saga



VS


Vagabond



VS


20th Century Boys




Discuss.


​
 

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 π•Ώπ–π–Žπ–˜ 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 π•Ίπ–“π–‘π–ž 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π•Άπ–Žπ–“π–Œ
β€Ž
#2
Imo, between the 3 I read, it would be Monster.

I haven't read Vagabond and 20th.


I still need to catch up to Vinland Saga and Berserk too.


But Monster takes it for me. Just slightly edges out Berserk.


I'd definitely say that Vinald Saga, although magnificent, is defacto the weakest of those 3. Askeladd's part and Farmland are top tier, but it gets worse after that.


Between Monster and Berserk it's a coin toss, but I am going with Monster. Johan hard carries.
 
Top