According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    88
makes me think he's the real deal, like, the first competent Celestial Dragon we've seen in the series.

If Shamrock is just evil Shanks I will be so mad
What's the point of having a Shanks double if he only does what Shanks can already?
Shamrock is poised to be Evil Shanks taken to the extreme, a "what if Redhair was rotten instead of having been raised to follow JB/Roger's beliefs".
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
What's the point of having a Shanks double if he only does what Shanks can already?
Shamrock is poised to be Evil Shanks taken to the extreme, a "what if Redhair was rotten instead of having been raised to follow JB/Roger's beliefs".
I think Shanks is dying before Laugh Tale, or on Laugh Tale.

I believe Shamrock will become a good dude, but be his own person.
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
nah

the whole reason odiddy created shamrock is because he wanted evil godking but did not want to make godking evil

godking will not die :endthis:
Here's what I got from the clown brain mainframe (anyone remember the Mother Frame translation of Mother Flame? This series is guided by goofwads)

I think Teach wants to kill all of the Celestial Dragons, period, point blank, full genocide like the CDs want for the Davy Clan.

BUT, there are two main targets. Imu, obviously, and then Garling and his family. Hence the Shanks scar. Blackbeard has always been able to laugh off his ambitions and play the long game. But... just seeing Shanks' face was enough to set him off, and make Teach serious.

So, I think Blackbeard will kill Shanks (probably in an underhanded way), and then Shamrock will seek revenge against Teach, and, since Luffy will want the same, Shamrock and Luffy will have an uneasy alliance regarding stopping Blackbeard.

Luffy will be like "I'm going to defeat Imu... but, I realize Blackbeard can't rule, either. We can't let him take over. Fine... I'LL HELP YOU STOP TEACH, SHAMROCK! FOR SHANKS!!!"

I hope Blackbeard just beats and kills Shanks in a real 1v1, though. While I think Imu or another Demon is Final Villain, killing Shanks would really make Blackbeard a serious threat in this universe.
 
If Oda does Shamrock right, I'll probably love him a lot. I think Shamrock's relationship with Harald is very interesting.

If Shamrock shows up here, we'll probably get a mini-flashback of him hanging out with Harald.

Gunko having high level respect for Shamrock makes me think he's the real deal, like, the first competent Celestial Dragon we've seen in the series.

If Shamrock is just evil Shanks I will be so mad
I think Shamrock will definitely be more dignified, intelligent and civil than most other CDs and specifically HKs, but still clearly evil.
 
Top