On the cover page, Sanji's giving a haircut to a literal warhorse...poorly. And given how Sanji's also fighting Killingham this chapter, the parallels are actually pretty cut and dried. But, who knows? Maybe this is foreshadowing that Sanji's going to fight Director Tensei AKA Black Horse in the future? Sanji just might be destined to fight ALL the horse-men in this series!
Even though there's still some confusion on this whole abstract "projecting your sense of self" stuff, Zoro seems to have a handle on it! Too bad for Sommers! And Sommers just...bolts. Or tries to. We don't get to see what happens, but...yeah, this might be the end for SUPER Sommers. He might be SUPER deceased, now. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if he survives getting his Iron Heart getting sliced up, maybe just losing his Omen/Maki powers. This is One Piece, after all. I can't believe he's dead until we see the body. And we don't get to see a reaction from Imu from the shared Omen between them being cut, so I wouldn't count Sommers as being dead-dead QUITE yet.
Shuri's awake! And I DO mean "Shuri", and not "Gunko", since she seems to have all her memories back. Including...telling Imu that she wants to live. Just like Robin. Huh. Interesting. There's definitely more going on there.
But, she tells Brook that she's "Gunko". Despite clearly having all her memories back, including those of Brook. And tearing up about this whole situation. So, this could mean one of two things. One, Shuri is planning on being a double agent, and only pretending to side with Imu, so that she can betray him later for the Strawhats. Or two, even after getting all her memories back, she's STILL CHOOSING to side with Imu, for some reason. Which means, Imu could have a more understandable reason for all the things he's done, which we could find out about later. I'm...not sure which one I believe right now?
Meanwhile, Robin's group got the chest open. That was easier than I expected. I thought they'd have to do a whole side-plot where they had to find the key. And, the mystery object (which we still don't get to see *SIGH*) once belonged to Lili! So, this COULD be the Missing 20th Alabasta Weapon, that Imu apparently never got his hands on. Although, it's a little weird that Lili left this on Elbaph, instead of her home country of Alabasta. I guess whatever it is wasn't safe on Alabasta?
Meanwhile, the Giants managed to save MOST of the Giant Kids...just not the four most plot-important ones, who actually have memorable names and personalities. Isn't that always the way?
Killingham calles Longinus "The Spear of Creation", which is a interesting title for the weapon. I wonder what that means? Could Longinus actually be Nika's lost spear? Although, with a attack named "Hammering Divine Thunder", it sounds like it'd have more to do with Loki or Enel's Fruit.
Sanji's struggling to unlock his CoC, but there seems to be a reason for that. According to Scopper, Sanji is "burdened by painful uncertainty". And it seems to have something to do with Sanji's apparent death-wish he's shown throughout the series. And Ivankov knew what the problem was WAY back during the Timeskip on Kamabakka. Welp...I guess we ought to prepare for another flashback! This probably won't be too long, I'm guessing it'll only be one chapter or so.