What an ungrateful commie ! What made you change your mind ?
I mean, I always said he was retarded, but getting himself trapped in an unwinnable situation in Iran was beyond even his level of stupidity. I could see Kamala making every other dumb decision he made, but getting himself into that particular mess? Even she wouldn’t have fucked up that badly.
 
Not really "worse", it was gonna be fucked up either way, but Kamala has such low verbal IQ, I thought Trump would at least give us some funny memes here or there while we're getting fucked. Alas, I didn't get my memes and now I have to sell my kidney to buy gas :josad:
Verbal IQ? Lol that's not a thing. Maybe she can't get some ideas across particularly well and oh no, she has a weird laugh.

But y'know... DOGE, the big beautiful bill, the push for big tech, ICE just shooting random people, gutting education and the EPA, the Board of Peace...

It's a little shocking that someone might think one thing is a deal breaker with Trump or presume that "both sides" would essentially run the same play book outside of one thing. It's not shocking, however, that someone might just be "here for the memes."
 
@Mathias a lot of "reform" responses to the protests in france is pretty much the government making being a Teacher even worse of a job

All this will do is just expand private school culture as seen in America which will drain the quality of teachers in public schools lol
I haven't seen any responses yet. What's your source ?


But yeah private school culture is probably one of the goals of neoliberals.
 
I haven't seen any responses yet. What's your source ?


But yeah private school culture is probably one of the goals of neoliberals.
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c6vg98lw017po
From what I have seen on social media, many are claiming that those public schools teachers are being pressured to both teach in areas they really don't wanna teach it and are being placed to teach subjects they have no experience in (a math teacher was set up to teach English literature)
 
Top