Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
I scored chaotic good when I took this test for the other thread, fuck is Bino doing in my spot?! :kriwhat:
Well there is how we see ourselves vs how others see us vs how we actually are vs what an online tick sheet claims. :willsmith:

Ngl, i've been a lot worse than Lanji when it comes to the dungeon lately lmfao
See, his corrupting influence has spread. :sanmoji:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Please...take these memes *coughs up blood* and tell my story...

The only thing I hear when people start talking about Carrot joining the Straw Hats:

A shot across the bow from @Zara towards @Melontonin in reference to @Fujishiro:

Inspirational lyrics from one of rock’s greatest legends, Mr. Bovine Joni:

@Kiwipom begged me not to post this, but I asked her to describe the perfect man, and here’s what she came up with:

To wrap this one up, here’s a Snapchat that @VersusPhD sent to me while I was writing this post. Gonna go to his house for a bit, see y’all next time!

S

Shuyaku

Please...take these memes *coughs up blood* and tell my story...

The only thing I hear when people start talking about Carrot joining the Straw Hats:

A shot across the bow from @Zara towards @Melontonin in reference to @Fujishiro:

Inspirational lyrics from one of rock’s greatest legends, Mr. Bovine Joni:

@Kiwipom begged me not to post this, but I asked her to describe the perfect man, and here’s what she came up with:

To wrap this one up, here’s a Snapchat that @VersusPhD sent to me while I was writing this post. Gonna go to his house for a bit, see y’all next time!
i tried buying a new processor for my computer and my credit card got declined