Future Events Which Character has better chance of joining the SH Crew?

Which character has a better chance of joining the SH Crew

• Carrot

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Yamato

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Both

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Someone else will join SHs

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Both have a highly chances to join.

Viewing the chances in a rational perspective: Carrot have more development with the crew, but it lacks of having established a relationship with Luffy. In addition to the fact that in the last chapters, her priority is to get revenge, instead of protecting the interests of the Mugiwaras (Luffy reach the top or saving Momo).

Viewing the chances in the Oda perspective: Yamato seems like a character only introduced with the purpoise of joining (Like Brook, Franky, Chopper). His introduction is like, "hello im waiting to join you". And instantaneously she makes a friendship with Luffy, even he order her, one of the most important mission on Wano raid (protecting Momo).
And in a few chapters before, Oda over-wanking Oden. Introducing a characters who remembers all the greatness and love who Oda haves to Oden (some users in the forum dislikes this, but in the end they know the truth of the purpose of Yamato, even if they denying).

My bet is on Yamato, but if in the end the 10 mugis thing not ocurs, obviusly both joining.

IMO Advantage of Yamato over Carrot is she goes along with the Luffy saving the character narrative then joining the crew. 7/9 characters were saved by Luffy so odds point to Yamato 80% chance and Carrot 20% chance

Zoro
Nami
Usopp
Sanji
Chopper
Robin
Brook

Only one that Luffy did not personally save was Franky and Jimbei as they helped via his own willpower. I put Carrot in this category as well

Edit: IMO Franky doesnt because he was technically "forced" to join the crew as the others ended up asking to join

I’m still putting my money on Carrot... I feel like she’s getting the long term jinbei treatment

The more time Yamato spends with momonosuke the more I feel like she’s gonna end up a part of his future in wano

Yamato expressed her desire to join Luffy’s crew and made herself useful in no time. She bonded with Luffy very quickly and her interaction with Franky sent me Yonko Commander vibes, with him following her instructions very naturally as if she’s been part of the crew for a long time.

Carrot is funny and fits in well but we can say the same thing about practically any character that set foot on the Sunny. She’s not been particularly useful and never said or done anything that could constitute a good indication of her joining the crew.