Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Official chapter threads are useless. We mostly rape the spoilers and first scans thread and that's it.
MasterD
MasterD
sure i stop reading spoilers for some time now because it created misunderstanding between members, but an fyi from the creators of the treads should be done from my point of view would be nice cuz would create less confusion and less heated conversations from my point of view
Seth
Seth
Well probably most of us read the official too but there is no need for another thread while we often waste our stamina on spoilers and first scans thread mostly spoilers.
MasterD
MasterD
I don-t think I explained my self well sorry, what I was saying is to post about the chapter after reading the official translation or put a disclaimer saying that the tread that you had just created to discuss a cretin topic of the chapter it isn't based on the official translation so there might me some things not translated well
MasterD
MasterD
I-m not saying to create an other thread for the official translation to be read a link in the original post of the chapter discussion is enough and it is done each time
Seth
Seth
If I'm not mistaken when the official drops mods change the links from scans to official in the current chapter thread.
MasterD
MasterD
yes yes that-s why I-m saying there is no need to create an other thread for the official translation as well since they do that
MasterD
MasterD
I'm just trying to find a way to have a more chilled conversation on the different user made threads about the ch since many take the mistranslated parts and argue on them and some times things escalate pretty fast. I-ve been for years on forums and now I'm trying to find ways to make thinks more relaxed
Cinera
Cinera
@MasterD the responsible thing to do is to wait until the official is out before creating threads that rely heavily on translation specifics.
Seth
Seth
You will not find a chilled conversation about the chapter if one panel shows Zoro getting cut cause pedxi will come to tell you that Sanji > Zoro kappa xD
MasterD
MasterD
I know @Cinera that-s why I don-t post on ch related stuff until I see the official translation but I understand the people that want to create a thread and talk about it. An other responsible thing that we could do if we create such threads is to update the original post