Worstgen

meho_meho
meho_meho
what is that?
minamoto
minamoto
one piece trézor is mecha heart...it wil be implanted into lufy's chest where a X scar is..
meho_meho
meho_meho
what makes u think this will happen?
meho_meho
meho_meho
anyway, I don't believe in that theory
minamoto
minamoto
chest is word with dual meaning : it can mean body part above abdo..it can also mean box of trézor or container..so a word play here is : inside lufy's chest lies his heart..
oda inspired idea of heart being trézor from aztec sun heart ritual where captured victims get their heart removed and ofered to sun god huitzilopochtili so he can keep sun shining through a sky..he also inspired it from sacred heart of jesos..
meho_meho
meho_meho
I see, this is a good theory, but I don't Oda will apply the exact same idea. maybe he already inspired that mecha heart when Luffy awakened his fruit, that was related to his heart, since his heartbeat became like the beating of drums
minamoto
minamoto
but i'm prety sure it will turn out to be meka heart just wait and seee..
meho_meho
Top