Worstgen

Constantine
Constantine
I agree Zoro is stronger than Sanji but not by a lot
Cinera
Cinera
I'm not saying you should think Zoro is stronger than Sanji by a lot. I'm saying many people do think Zoro is stronger than Sanji by a lot (e.g Zoro mid diffs). I was trying to explain why folks think Zoro will solo King but Sanji will not solo Queen. They think the gap between Zoro and Sanji is significantly larger than the gap between King and Queen.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Zoro is probably stronger than Sanji by a long shot though :P
Constantine
Constantine
Is it though?? If Zoro and Sanji beat King and Queen wont it mean that Zoro and Sanji are close in strength like the other duo?
Cinera
Cinera
@Constantine yeah, it would suggest it. But because they don't think Zoro and Sanji are close in strength, they don't think Zoro and Sanji would beat King and Queen (i.e. Zoro solos King and Sanji solos Queen).
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Zoro is set to beat Fujitora and Mihawk soon, I doubt Sanji will beat Kizaru on the other hand
Constantine
Constantine
Allright , I get what u meant. I just hope we get good panels of their fights instead of fights with fodders
Constantine
Constantine
I believe the final war will be against the WG.
IMO EOS Sanji could beat Borsalino (if he fights him)
Cinera
Cinera
I think Borsalino would fight Zoro. He has a named technique to create a sword (Ame no Murakamo) and is extremely proficient with it. He seems to only use his kicks for fodder and he already damaged Zoro before.
Cinera
Cinera
He's also been paired with FM equivalents (Rayleigh, Marco). I'm not sure there's much reason to expect Sanji to fight him.
Constantine
Constantine
Kizaru isnt a swordsman, he can use a sword but kicks are his main fighting style
He beat all supernivas in sabaody with kicks or laser
I dont know why u said that he is FM equivalent(there are no subdivisions with admirals)
Sanji uses kicks , has the yellow theme, and there has been some foreshadowing of their clash
Constantine
Constantine
Dont mean to offend you, but Zoro vs Kizaru has no buildup . Fuji on the other hand uses a proper sword and has clashed with Zoro in Dressrosa
Cinera
Cinera
> but kicks are his main fighting style

I strongly disagree with this. He only fought fodder (preskip supernova) with kicks. He faced the only top tier he had an extended confrontation with (Rayleigh) with a sword. He faced Marco with lasers. I think his main fighting style is his sword for CQC and lasers for long and medium range.
Cinera
Cinera
> I dont know why u said that he is FM equivalent(there are no subdivisions with admirals)

I meant that he has been paired with the FM equivalents. He fought Rayleigh and Marco.
Cinera
Cinera
> Sanji uses kicks , has the yellow theme,

Sanji's colour is blue IIRC.

> there has been some foreshadowing of their clash

What foreshadowing?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Constantine yes Zoro will definitely fight off both Fuji and Shiryu
Cinera
Cinera
> Dont mean to offend you

I'm not offended.

> Zoro vs Kizaru has no buildup

Neither does Sanji vs Borsalino IMO.

> Fuji on the other hand uses a proper sword and has clashed with Zoro in Dressrosa

Borsalino has a named technique to create a sword which is even better IMO. On the other hand, I'm not convinced that Issho will remain an antagonist at EOS.
Cinera
Cinera
> Kizaru isnt a swordsman, he can use a sword

I wouldn't call him a swordsman (not yet at least), but he can't just use a sword, he's extremely proficient in them. He has a named technique to create a sword, and it's named after one of the three imperial regalia of Japan (Ame no Murakamo). He's also proficient enough in swordplay to have an extended CQC clash with a top tier swordsman.
Constantine
Constantine
Every admiral clashed with Marco
Kizaru's main thing is his kicks second is his laser . He was one shotting the supernovas with his kicks and laser
He only fought Ray with sword cause Ray was coming at him with a sword(he was about to shoot Zoro from his legs)
Idk why you said Sanjis color is blue. His Wano outfit really resembles Borsalino's suit
Cinera
Cinera
If I'm not mistaken, Sanji's official colour from Oda is blue.

I disagree on Borsalino's main thing being kicks. He has still only used kicks against fodder. He fought high tiers and top tiers and never used kicks.