HA001
Hes the main character of part 5.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I don't like Giorno too bland

Bucciarati is great
H
Haoshoku
I think Giorno is my favorite Jojo. However Buccarati was the main for most parts of Part 5
HA001
HA001
How the hell is giorno youre favourite jojo lol. Hes beige af.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I have a special bound with Giorno because I was born in Naples
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Overall my favourite characters in the series are Jotaro, Dio Brando and Diavolo though
H
Haoshoku
Giorno is by far the most level headed and sharp one of the Jojos.
HA001
HA001
Giorno was a background character in his own show.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Jotaro is quite level headed, he can keep his cool under pressure like a boss. His fights against the D'Arby were awesome (and fun as hell).
Joseph is smart too and his unusual tactics were insane.
But I don't really talk about efficiency, Giorno was really a good stand user, a good tactician, he is smart, and saved everyone a lot. But I think his character is not fleshed enough, he is too emotionless
H
Haoshoku
He may have played a lesser during times but the dudes around him shined because of that level headedness. Buccarati wouldn’t be that MVP if Giorno didn’t inspire him to begin with.
H
Haoshoku
I like Joseph definitely, I got him and Giorno over the others.
HA001
HA001
Bruh dont even try stain buccaratis great name
HA001
HA001
I got
Young joseph - jortato > josuke then i dont care
H
Haoshoku
@HA001 Its true lmao, Buccarati got where he got cuz of Giorno’s brilliance 🌝

Young Joseph was wild. That cafe scene, man.
RayanOO
RayanOO
What I like about Josuke is the fact that he is a lot more "normal" than the others, he doesn't feel like the archetype of the hero and the story is not about that. Josuke is fun can be reckless, a cheater, etc but he is a nice child with "normal" life. It was refreshing. And it helps that he didn't even was the strongest of his part with Jotaro near him.
HA001
HA001
I didnt think josuke was as strong an mc as joseph and jotaro.
But joskue had a great supporting cast in p4 like koichi okayasu rohun etc.
RayanOO
RayanOO
But young Joseph was a mad man, and even older Joseph was awesome. Too much street smart
HA001
HA001