Worstgen

Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
It is natural, for real... is it the background that seemed off to you???
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
It's a park in Turkey when I was visiting the country, the design in that park is very unique. I'm excellent in photoshop though, however if I edit a pic, I only give more lighting or try to make it look professional, but I don't change how my face/body or background looks like Lol
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Haha he is simply a legendary man overall :p
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
The previous profile pic though, believe it or not, it was in Dunken Donuts... I was having my Katakuri orgasm there Lmao
Orojackson Refugee
Orojackson Refugee
Your portrait and the background resolution seemed different. I guess that's what i noticed. Also how your face can still be seen clearly even tho your back was against the sunlight. I actually thought you were in spain rather than turkey lol
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
The resolution difference between background and my. figure is easily done through programs, this is somthing in editing called "focus" where you want the focus of the pic is yourself not the background... so you make the background look a bit hazy.. while your face look more detailed...
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
As for th sunlight, this is because I was taking shelter under an entrance structured like a rainbow, so the sun is blocked from the front for my eyes to look at the camera without looking like I'm angry because of sunlight to my eyes, but the back of my head is still having some sunlight
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
This is another pic from the SAME area: https://i.imgur.com/Z7eB199.jpg
Also, notice what I mean by taking shelter for my face with no sun, so that my eyes can look at camera with ease, while still maintaining a good lighting for the rest of the pic.
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
But this is unedited also, because the edit would NOT show the camera lady who's taking the pic on the mirror hahahahaha...
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Hope it's clear now hahahaha...
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Amazing man :DD such a beautiful location