Worstgen

Xione
Xione
Then Oda also reveals that he changed his justice from "fired up Justice" to "lazy justice". We can see the change in attitude from his well, when he was fanboying over Garp all excited, to him being reserved and laid back as an admiral. He's only admiral confirmed to have a change of justices.
RayanOO
RayanOO
this mean that Ohara made Ao change his view about justice what it means etc. But this new justice can be strong, Ao was deeply impacted by this event and we can see that he is ready to fight to defend his way. Lazy justice doesn't mean weak justice
RayanOO
RayanOO
But in the end I think we think the same thing about Ao and Aka's will. I think that during their final attack (maybe the one who created the lake) they gave it all and Akainu proved that his will to change things was a little bit superior than Aokiji, and then it likely made his attack stronger and he defeated Ao
RayanOO
RayanOO
But Ao will and justice managed to hold his own during 9 days and half against Aka one. It means that Ao believed in his new justice a lot and was strong because of it. He may have had a change of heart at O'Hara but this did't make him weaker but stronger.
Xione
Xione
Oh I agree it didn't make him weaker. But generally speaking men with greater ambitions in OP are the ones who stand at the top. For example, Garp's grand ambition was becoming the strongest Marine, something he wanted his grandchildren to be as well. And as far as we know he stood as the strongest marine.
Xione
Xione
Even Kizaru I don't think has a legit "justice". GreenBull we'll find out. Sengoku's was "reigning justice", who knows what that means. The only person who has an actual justice that directly conflicts with Sakazuki's is Fujitora's moral justice. Because with this you have the legal vs moral justice thematic issue. https://scholarship.law.nd.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4310&context=ndlr
Xione
Xione
The above paper is not specifically talking about the exact justices between Fuji & Saka, but a form of their real life versions. State absolutism, where "law is the law" vs "either a law is good or it is bad"

For example: Saka views the Warlords as fine, because it's part of the state law. Fujitora considered it to be bad, and rushed to try to get it removed.

So you have highly conflicting viewpoints of Justice