Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Thanks, buddy ☺️ I guarantee I’ve never added much of substance in any round, so this is addition by subtraction.
Natalija
Natalija
Neither did I, if you say people take it seriously, then I'm pretty sure I'm playing it wrong, but alas :D
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Natalija I promise, it’s for the best! I wouldn’t want to play a game that’s meant to be taken seriously with someone who just fucks around and only goes with their gut instead of actually analyzing other people’s posts for clues. Plus, I tend to die early on every time, so maybe it’s just my bad luck 😕
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Well, it’s not bad to be gregarious in the game, but I know it’s an institution for some people here, and I wanna respect that by not bringing my particular brand of disruption to it.
Natalija
Natalija
Come on, the way of playing is totally up to you, why would it matter what others think of it? Look at TAC.
Ok, I won't force you, I guess I was wrong about our squad :(
Cinera
Cinera
> I guess I was wrong about our squad :(

@Natalija: wrong in what sense?
:choppawhat:
Cinera
Cinera
@Jew D. Boy: I hope you have fun in other forum games. Maybe try a few of the turbo games once in a while. Those generally only last a couple of hours, and are much more low stakes. No one takes them that seriously, and you can experience Mafia in a more low pressure environment. Maybe you'll even have fun at it.
Cinera
Cinera
Ultimately, whatever decision you take, you'll have my support. 😋
Natalija
Natalija
Squads support each other etc. ~
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Cinera I jumped in at the end of the last turbo game this weekend and seemingly fucked the whole thing up with one vote...still felt like I wasn’t having a good time. Thought it would be different, but it wasn’t.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Finalbeta Right, and I’m not great with taking shit seriously around here, so I don’t wanna screw it up for anyone who is.
Natalija
Natalija
You didn't do anything wrong then, it was just a few of us playing, that was the problem. We were happy you came to save the day, not all heroes wear capes
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Natalija Squad is still strong! We can run together even if we’re going in different directions! 😩
Cinera
Cinera
@Jew D. Boy aah okay then. Maybe Mafia isn't for you. I don't want you to be pressured into it if you're not having a good time.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I guess I won’t say never, since I once did and ended up coming back to it, but I much prefer to sit a few out and see if I’m more interested down the line.
Cinera
Cinera
That's a good idea. You're still my best senior citizen friend. 😋