Worstgen

Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
Its all good
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
saying Yonko are shit or god won't change anything ...
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
but ... Yonko fan base generally respect Admrials ... but don't give the win all the time
while Admiral fan base ... come up with Admiral >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yonko = buggy
Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
I used to like the Yonko’s. Oda hyped them so much but look what he did to Kaido and Meme. 1 on 1 bet on Kaido taking someone hostage.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Where do you place Akainu amongst yonko guys
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
and Kaido kill the person who didn't let him fight fairly ...
if you stand on a fair place why you should ignore that?

it's not like he wanted to fight Oden like that ...
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
and Big Mom can shine like a god ... like when she did in Kaido Vs Big Mom

but Oda keep giving her shitty story arcs ... god forbid a women be useful in one piece
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I don't even have to comment anymore lol, you're saying that Yonko > Admiral is so plentiful yet it is the Admiral fans who are coming to oppose you with no other Yonko fans joining in.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
cause what's the point of fight back? if some one claim earth is flat not so many people are willing to waste their time to prove the other person otherwise. many time I don't even care enough to talk when there is no room for fairness ...

you think when you claim Yonko are not even top 20 , we waste time to prove you otherwise? why should we?
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
and not to mention here ... even here , Yonko won the war ... when you know you are right , you don't find the need to waste your time to defend a fact against some one who no way in hell can even act fair
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
show that you are able to make a real argument , and you see people care enough to debate ... don't let the same 8 people who keep liking you trollish comment give you the idea of being right
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Flat Earthers are a lot like Yonko fans, they don't present any real arguments and just shout debunked religious nonsense from thousands of years ago on repeat. Kind of like how Yonko fans haven't changed their debunked arguments since 2012.

But like the Religious, the Yonko fans are on the decline as more and more people accept the truth that Admiral = Yonko or Admiral > Yonko.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Like I said, go check our very own WG polls to see the Yonko > Admirals side dying out. Akainu is beating both Shanks and Big Mom in the polls lol.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
cause the people who are in that part is usually form admiral fan base or Mihawk fan base
Mihawk won over Shanks in arena as well ... but in the poll of manga part ... Shanks won

cause more people and more unbiased people voted ... not sure about Big Mom but in a big poll over 300 without a doubt Shanks win Akainu
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
You act like you are in the majority and yet you're the one always getting laughed off of threads with 0 people backing up or endorsing what you are saying, while pro Admiral arguments are always being favored by 90+% of posters lol.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
Admiral base are not able to win any big polls .... same small group of people (under 100) are not one piece fandom
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
129 people voted in Shanks vs Akainu. Shanks has 57 votes while Akainu has 72. Who are the majority again?
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
I never get laugh ... people just don't care ... again ... admiral fans NEED to win ... so they care ... we already won
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
and 129 is big for you? lol ... in case you didn't know one piece fan base have millions of fan
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
You said in a poll with 300 people, so clearly you're just going to keep moving the goal posts (fallacy) until you somehow get a victory lol. I could make the same claim, in a poll with millions of people, only Flat Earthers are going to argue that Shanks wins based on religious dogma, while Akainu fans will use science and logic to prove why Shanks doesn't stand a chance.